Small is beautiful! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Small is beautiful!

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Small is beautiful!

Postby menyak » Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:00 pm

Just a reminder that, although the limits for signature pics are 468x100, we don't REQUIRE them to be that big, they can also be smaller! The main reason we chose those exact limits was to allow you to use popular sizes like 100x100 or 468x60. Some simpler banners look great in 468x100, but for more complex graphics, 12k (our size limit) simply won't allow those dimensions. I've seen a few banners with image compression turned to a max just to be able to keep up the huge size - and boy, does it hurt in the eyes. Guys, please realize that this is not the annual penis contest - when exhibiting your sig, size doesn't matter, it's all about the beauty! ;-D
Last edited by menyak on Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
menyak Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
WebmasterCafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3444
Joined: 4 Jan 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Offline on even days

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:06 pm

I have made some sigs that are pretty close to the limit in bytes but I don't make many that are that big. I have no idea how to even compress an image. I always get it to the right bytes by making it smaller. Most of mine are around 345x86.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 5603
Joined: 20 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deftdelivery » Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:28 pm

Yea, as are mine...but if I make them a little busier, they're usually smaller.
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums


[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3494
Joined: 25 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: CURRENT FAV MOVIE: Boondock Saints

Re: Small is beautiful!

Postby Buckychudd » Tue Feb 03, 2004 10:53 pm

menyak wrote:Guys, please realize that this is not the annual penis contest - when exhibiting your sig, size doesn't matter, it's all about the beauty! ;-D

So exactly when is the annual penis contest again?
Buckychudd
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
Posts: 2226
Joined: 4 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Small is beautiful!

Postby Shatner8 » Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:08 pm

Buckychudd wrote:
menyak wrote:Guys, please realize that this is not the annual penis contest - when exhibiting your sig, size doesn't matter, it's all about the beauty! ;-D

So exactly when is the annual penis contest again?


Sorry man, it already happened, I won ;-D
Image
Thanks to Go Jays Go for the sweet sig
Shatner8
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 4615
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 16 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Go Buckeyes

Re: Small is beautiful!

Postby deftdelivery » Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:11 pm

Shatner8 wrote:
Buckychudd wrote:
menyak wrote:Guys, please realize that this is not the annual penis contest - when exhibiting your sig, size doesn't matter, it's all about the beauty! ;-D

So exactly when is the annual penis contest again?


Sorry man, it already happened, I won ;-D


Yea, you missed it Chudd. Shatner had won the award for smallest.... :-b
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums


[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3494
Joined: 25 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: CURRENT FAV MOVIE: Boondock Saints

Re: Small is beautiful!

Postby Shatner8 » Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:15 pm

deftdelivery wrote:
Shatner8 wrote:
Buckychudd wrote:
menyak wrote:Guys, please realize that this is not the annual penis contest - when exhibiting your sig, size doesn't matter, it's all about the beauty! ;-D

So exactly when is the annual penis contest again?


Sorry man, it already happened, I won ;-D


Yea, you missed it Chudd. Shatner had won the award for smallest.... :-b


That Is IT!!!!!!!!! I told you not to tell anyone!!
Image
Thanks to Go Jays Go for the sweet sig
Shatner8
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 4615
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 16 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Go Buckeyes

Re: Small is beautiful!

Postby ibeckhami » Sat Jul 17, 2004 6:12 pm

Shatner8 wrote:
deftdelivery wrote:
Shatner8 wrote:
Buckychudd wrote:
menyak wrote:Guys, please realize that this is not the annual penis contest - when exhibiting your sig, size doesn't matter, it's all about the beauty! ;-D

So exactly when is the annual penis contest again?


Sorry man, it already happened, I won ;-D


Yea, you missed it Chudd. Shatner had won the award for smallest.... :-b


That Is IT!!!!!!!!! I told you not to tell anyone!!


it was horrible :*)
ibeckhami
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1264
Joined: 26 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: 7 miles away

Postby goblue227 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:36 pm

Can't you at least put it to 55k's?
-- GoBlue --
goblue227
Cheerleader
Cheerleader


Posts: 15
Joined: 26 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby defianthart » Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:37 pm

goblue227 wrote:Can't you at least put it to 55k's?


lol weve been trying to get it to 20k for a while now... good luck
Image
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]
Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1818
Joined: 2 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: georgia bitches

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 7:31 hours
(and 45 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact