Thanks to Go Jays Go for the sweet sig
Shatner8
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby terpfan » Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:59 pm

Vikes_Fan2823 wrote:I found the secret for the game using a PC.......

While you are holding the left mouse button, right click, just once. Then, let it run.

;-D

it works! still not worth not using my comp for 5 days tho.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Roseman » Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:04 pm

After about 15 seconds I realized I realy have something better to do here.................like scratching my ass!!!!!!

Good find though C-Hawk it is funny!!!
Roseman
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Location: Drinkin a Beer, I am from Canada that is all we do here!!!

Postby KingGhidra » Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:23 pm

While you are holding the left mouse button, right click, just once. Then, let it run.

;-D

Sneaky sneaky...

I taped my left mouse button down the first time.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Purple_Pride » Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:47 pm

nice thinkin... i only got 23 seconds then i got bored. maybe its ADD
"When the truth walks away who is gonna stay? Cause the truth about the world is that crime does pay?"

RICHARD
Purple_Pride
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby VHawk15 » Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:15 pm

KingGhidra wrote:

;-D

Sneaky sneaky...

I taped my left mouse button down the first time.

Heh, very nice Ghidra. I just did the right click but after a little more than 20 minutes, I actually wanted to use the internet.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby awwchrist » Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:06 am

I'd use my wife's computer to break the record but I'm afraid she'd have my ass in a sling if I tried to explain to her that I wanted to set the record on some dumb webpage for longest continual click and didn't want to commit my computer to it.

However, I think I just set the record for longest sentence.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby KingGhidra » Thu Feb 05, 2004 5:26 am

awwchrist wrote:I'd use my wife's computer to break the record but I'm afraid she'd have my ass in a sling if I tried to explain to her that I wanted to set the record on some dumb webpage for longest continual click and didn't want to commit my computer to it.

However, I think I just set the record for longest sentence.

That inspired me to google "world's longest sentence". Eventually I came to a linguist site that declared that a sentence length can be infinitely long...

However, i came across this site with some "interesting" factoids. A few examples.

http://www.geocities.com/colosseum/sideline/3746/facts.html wrote:The germs present in human faeces can pass through up to ten layers of toilet paper.

Several well documented instances have been reported of extremely obese people flushing aircraft toilets whilst still sitting on them. The vacuum action of these toilets sucked the rectum inside out.

Henry II was murdered by his homosexual lover, who pushed a red hot poker 0.5 metres up his rectum.

A woman who had recently visited South America, where she had safaried in local rainforest, began to experience severe pains in her left ear, accompanied by headaches, dizziness and constant rustling sounds, at first put down to tinnitis. It became so serious that exploratory surgery was required, which revealed that a spider had become trapped in her ear. Eventually it had eaten through her eardrum and was living within the aural cavity. The rustling sounds were from the spider crawling around inside her skull. An egg sac was also removed...

Those aren't even the ones with the diclaimer.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Mercer Boy » Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:39 am

[quote="KingGhidra]Several well documented instances have been reported of extremely obese people flushing aircraft toilets whilst still sitting on them. The vacuum action of these toilets sucked the rectum inside out.
[/quote]

This one was tested on Mythbusters. They made a huge gelatin mold of a huge woman's butt and thighs and sat it on an airline toilet. I'm pretty sure the way the seats are set up you can't get a good suction to start (even with all that cellulite) in order to suck anything out of a person. The one guy sat on an airplane toilet seat with no cover and did manage to get his butt sucked down though...
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby KingGhidra » Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:28 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:
KingGhidra wrote:Several well documented instances have been reported of extremely obese people flushing aircraft toilets whilst still sitting on them. The vacuum action of these toilets sucked the rectum inside out.

This one was tested on Mythbusters. They made a huge gelatin mold of a huge woman's butt and thighs and sat it on an airline toilet. I'm pretty sure the way the seats are set up you can't get a good suction to start (even with all that cellulite) in order to suck anything out of a person. The one guy sat on an airplane toilet seat with no cover and did manage to get his butt sucked down though...

I love Myth Busters.
Last edited by KingGhidra on Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk