looking to get in a league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Classifieds

looking to get in a league

Moderator: Football Moderators

looking to get in a league

Postby dirtybirdie19 » Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:29 pm

I am looing to get in a league of any sort. I am very competitive and expect the same from the league. Let me know if anyone has any openings.

Thanks.
dirtybirdie19
Monday Morning Quarterback


Posts: 2
Joined: 3 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Canacuna » Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:28 am

Hook VHawk15 with a PM for an application for the Khronic Keepa League.

Also, now that the SuperBowl is finished, there should be plenty of early drafts going on that you could get into.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 5062
Joined: 7 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Home sweet home.

Postby mndc2b1 » Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:47 am

If you are still looking for a league to join I am starting an auction league on yahoo this season. If you are interested email me at mailto:mndc2b1@yahoo.com or check out the group page.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/2004NFLauctionleague
mndc2b1
Cheerleader
Cheerleader


Posts: 9
Joined: 12 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:18 pm

Canacuna wrote:Hook VHawk15 with a PM for an application for the Khronic Keepa League.

Also, now that the SuperBowl is finished, there should be plenty of early drafts going on that you could get into.

I thought the league was full, is it not?
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 5603
Joined: 20 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby VHawk15 » Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:22 pm

M_Zimm wrote:
Canacuna wrote:Hook VHawk15 with a PM for an application for the Khronic Keepa League.

Also, now that the SuperBowl is finished, there should be plenty of early drafts going on that you could get into.

I thought the league was full, is it not?


We need three replacement owners.
Image


The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 9483
Joined: 8 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In the V-Nest

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:28 pm

VHawk15 wrote:
M_Zimm wrote:
Canacuna wrote:Hook VHawk15 with a PM for an application for the Khronic Keepa League.

Also, now that the SuperBowl is finished, there should be plenty of early drafts going on that you could get into.

I thought the league was full, is it not?


We need three replacement owners.

What happened to the guys that started? Haven't you already drafted?
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 5603
Joined: 20 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dirtybirdie19 » Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:28 pm

VHawk please send me a application to mailto:chi_smooth1@yahoo.com... Thanks.,
dirtybirdie19
Monday Morning Quarterback


Posts: 2
Joined: 3 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby VHawk15 » Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:31 pm

M_Zimm wrote:
VHawk15 wrote:
M_Zimm wrote:
Canacuna wrote:Hook VHawk15 with a PM for an application for the Khronic Keepa League.

Also, now that the SuperBowl is finished, there should be plenty of early drafts going on that you could get into.

I thought the league was full, is it not?


We need three replacement owners.

What happened to the guys that started? Haven't you already drafted?


We have many of the same guys that we started with, and we have already drafted. That's why I said "replacement owners." Go over to the league forum to check out the available teams and send me a PM to get an application.

And dirty, I'm just going to send you a PM.
Image


The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 9483
Joined: 8 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In the V-Nest

Leagues with openings!!

Postby PFSL Commish » Tue Feb 10, 2004 1:47 pm

I have been running leagues for nearly 11 years now and I have 3 leagues that have a few openings. These leagues are very competitive. If you would like more information, please email me back at: mailto:fantasybowl@cableaz.com and/or visit http://www.fantasybowl.net. Thanks
Kenny Dietz
PFSL Commish
"Where serious owners call the shots"
PFSL Commish
Monday Morning Quarterback


Posts: 3
Joined: 10 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Viva Tequila » Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:10 pm

Just in case your still looking....

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/foru ... hp?t=58748
Viva Tequila
Cheerleader
Cheerleader


Posts: 21
Joined: 17 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Next

Return to Classifieds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 6:49 hours
(and 54 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact