Where does Clarett go in the draft? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Where does Clarett go in the draft?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby badger526 » Fri Feb 06, 2004 8:42 am

Anonymous wrote:
Free Bagel wrote:I've never hated a college player this much before he was in the NFL, not even Charlie Ward or Peter Warrick (and this coming from a Gator).

you're forgetting Darnell Dockett.

sorry that was me. anyway, if you dont remember, Dockett is that punk who intentionally twisted Graham's ankle. i have a special hate for punks like that.
The 2004-2005 Shook-up Can of Fury
QB Marc Bulger, Kurt Warner
RB Deuce, Rudi, Michael Pittman
WR Jimmy Smith, Randy Moss, David Terrel
TE LJ Smith
K John Hall
D Seahawks
badger526
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:14 pm

Free Bagel wrote:Now I wish I was going to the draft so I could booo the hell outta this chump. This moron is right up in line with the likes of Warren Sapp in terms of athletes I have absolutely no respect for.

I've never hated a college player this much before he was in the NFL, not even Charlie Ward or Peter Warrick (and this coming from a Gator).

I agree 100%

Here is my solution...all 32 owners agree not to draft the cocky a$$ guy.....the press conference is what pissed me off...he wouldnt answer any questions that were asked about why he did this or anything...all he said was about how much he liked thr uling and that he was a great player.

I hrow him in with Me-Shawn Sapp, CHad Johnson, Owens, HJoe Horn.....already, and he hasnt played but 15 games outside of his high school!

SCREW GUYS LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have other more offensive comments I could divulge but wont for harmony's sake.

Friendliness: %

Postby Arrowhead Nation » Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:21 pm

Sorry that last one was me...I am proud to claim that post anyday....send Clarrett back to college where OSU can dump him....and he can go eat @#$# @ Middle Tennessee State!!!
Arrowhead Nation
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bennyboy » Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:34 pm

Who cares?
bennyboy
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby bennyboy » Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:36 pm

Who cares?
bennyboy
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Canacuna » Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:28 pm

Anonymous wrote:Here is my solution...all 32 owners agree not to draft the cocky a$$ guy.....

I've actually read some rumors suggesting they've already done just that.

...Doubtful, though.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby KingGhidra » Fri Feb 06, 2004 9:50 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Free Bagel wrote:Now I wish I was going to the draft so I could booo the hell outta this chump. This moron is right up in line with the likes of Warren Sapp in terms of athletes I have absolutely no respect for.

I've never hated a college player this much before he was in the NFL, not even Charlie Ward or Peter Warrick (and this coming from a Gator).

I agree 100%

Here is my solution...all 32 owners agree not to draft the cocky a$$ guy.....the press conference is what pissed me off...he wouldnt answer any questions that were asked about why he did this or anything...all he said was about how much he liked thr uling and that he was a great player.

I hrow him in with Me-Shawn Sapp, CHad Johnson, Owens, HJoe Horn.....already, and he hasnt played but 15 games outside of his high school!

SCREW GUYS LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have other more offensive comments I could divulge but wont for harmony's sake.

You don't want to follow up a ruling that says your company violates anti-trust laws, with collusion. That would be even worse for the NFL.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby moochman » Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:12 pm

This was actually refered to in the Detroit Free Press by Drew Sharpe. He stated that former OSU coach John Cooper told him five years ago that "the NFL assured him that any first or second-year college player that successfully challenged the eligibility rule would not be drafted". That almost ensures that allegations of collusion would be issued if he were not drafted. That bridge will have to be crossed if and when he is up for the draft.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Previous

Return to Football Talk