Once the season starts... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Video Games

Once the season starts...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Once the season starts...

Postby deftdelivery » Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:08 pm

Just to offer some suggestions for the Madden League:

1 - at the end of each game, 1 of the guys could leave a game summary and some stats...I could have threads for each week, and you guys would update them until the week ended...this would also be helpful for having a common meeting ground for scores
2 - 8 teams make the playoffs, playoffs are run just like in the NFL
3 - If we compiled enough stats, we could give out MVP award(s) for players...we could also give out awards for guys (ie most improved, best coach, etc)
4 - feel free to add on right here before the season launches, and I'll edit this post
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums


[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3494
Joined: 25 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: CURRENT FAV MOVIE: Boondock Saints

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:42 pm

Maybe it isn't needed but it may be cool to be able to have an icon for the league winner. Don't know what it would look like but it could be cool.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 5603
Joined: 20 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby hayesb26 » Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:56 pm

eh i dont think an icon is really needed, since we'll have other awards
hayesb26
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 4031
Joined: 12 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: it's always march madness

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:58 pm

hayesb26 wrote:eh i dont think an icon is really needed, since we'll have other awards
Alright, it don't matter to me since the odds of me winning it are like 100000000000000000000 to 1. :-D
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 5603
Joined: 20 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby terpfan » Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:04 pm

M_Zimm wrote:Maybe it isn't needed but it may be cool to be able to have an icon for the league winner. Don't know what it would look like but it could be cool.

zimm loves those icons...

i wouldnt mind keeping some sort of stats... as long as its not too complicated.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 11116
Joined: 30 May 2002
Home Cafe: Football

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:13 pm

terpfan wrote:
M_Zimm wrote:Maybe it isn't needed but it may be cool to be able to have an icon for the league winner. Don't know what it would look like but it could be cool.

zimm loves those icons...

i wouldnt mind keeping some sort of stats... as long as its not too complicated.

Yes, I do. I like my one. It is a little lonely though. :,-(

LOL, I would like to keep some stats. I wouldn't mind doing it for my games. I am still waiting to be able to get online though. :-°
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 5603
Joined: 20 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Go Vikes » Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:46 am

I'm looking forward to seeing who comes out on top in this leaque.
Go Vikes
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1244
Joined: 14 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Shatner8 » Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:27 am

Go Vikes wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing who comes out on top in this leaque.


I have a funny feeling it wont be me
Image
Thanks to Go Jays Go for the sweet sig
Shatner8
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 4615
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 16 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Go Buckeyes

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Sat Feb 07, 2004 4:26 pm

Shatner8 wrote:
Go Vikes wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing who comes out on top in this leaque.


I have a funny feeling it wont be me

LOL, I know it won't be me. I will be going for the "most improved" award. ;-D
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 5603
Joined: 20 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Shatner8 » Sat Feb 07, 2004 4:27 pm

M_Zimm wrote:
Shatner8 wrote:
Go Vikes wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing who comes out on top in this leaque.


I have a funny feeling it wont be me

LOL, I know it won't be me. I will be going for the "most improved" award. ;-D


I will be going for the not last place award ;-D
Image
Thanks to Go Jays Go for the sweet sig
Shatner8
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 4615
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 16 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Go Buckeyes

Next

Return to Video Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 15:08 hours
(and 35 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact