GIFFC dynasty leagues looking for replacement owners. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

GIFFC dynasty leagues looking for replacement owners.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby NittanyLions » Mon Feb 09, 2004 6:32 pm

cowpow wrote:i have a couple questions:

are there stil teams open?
is their a cost?
and how is it scored, i could not find that.

if you recieve this is would be great if you can email me at <mayer.george@student.cretin-derhamhall.org> or just post a reply.

thanks
COWPOW

well he said originally it was free...
NittanyLions
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Free Bagel » Mon Feb 09, 2004 7:06 pm

And the scoring is the first and largest thing in the rulebook which the guy said to read before asking questions or volunteering for the openings....

If you put in a good 10 seconds you probably could've answered both of your own questions...
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby PHI » Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:41 am

NittanyLions wrote:wow lots of smileys...but unless im confused that was PHI...i could be confused though :-?

Nope, sorry, wasn't me.

cowpow: Sorry, it looks like all teams will be taken. I'm still trying to sort out who gets what, but I currently already have more owners than teams. If you are still interested, we will be starting at least one more league this spring/summer (after the NFL draft).

everyone else: Sorry if I stepped on any toes by posting here. I've been lurking this site and board for a few months. I thought the 'Classified' board was for the purpose of advertising leagues. Again, I'm sorry.

PHI
PHI
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Shatner8 » Tue Feb 10, 2004 8:11 am

PHI wrote:
NittanyLions wrote:wow lots of smileys...but unless im confused that was PHI...i could be confused though :-?

Nope, sorry, wasn't me.

cowpow: Sorry, it looks like all teams will be taken. I'm still trying to sort out who gets what, but I currently already have more owners than teams. If you are still interested, we will be starting at least one more league this spring/summer (after the NFL draft).

everyone else: Sorry if I stepped on any toes by posting here. I've been lurking this site and board for a few months. I thought the 'Classified' board was for the purpose of advertising leagues. Again, I'm sorry.

PHI

Its ok actually, people like you arent really the problem. Its when people post as a guest and advertise for there site, then you never see them again
Thanks to Go Jays Go for the sweet sig
Shatner8
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby NittanyLions » Tue Feb 10, 2004 3:00 pm

Shatner8 wrote:
PHI wrote:

Nope, sorry, wasn't me.

PHI

Its ok actually, people like you arent really the problem. Its when people post as a guest and advertise for there site, then you never see them again

yeah dont worry about it, i just thought you were one that will just register for a day to get some advertising in...then leave once you get what you want...this is the classifieds but like shatner said we dont want guests or one-post-users to go wild with advertising on here...youre ok...sry about the smileys but it was a little fishy at first but its cool bro ;-D
NittanyLions
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby PHI » Tue Feb 10, 2004 10:49 pm

No problem. And I understand where you guys are coming from. I'm sure it does get annoying when people who have no intention of ever returning clutter up your boards. Probably about the same as when someone joins one of my leagues who has no intention of playing.
Though, I don't post often on any board I frequent, I do read them quite regularly, and will post when I find something I feel I can contribute that hasn't already been said by someone else, or when I'm starting up or joining new leagues.

PHI
PHI
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Shatner8 » Tue Feb 10, 2004 10:52 pm

PHI wrote:No problem. And I understand where you guys are coming from. I'm sure it does get annoying when people who have no intention of ever returning clutter up your boards. Probably about the same as when someone joins one of my leagues who has no intention of playing.
Though, I don't post often on any board I frequent, I do read them quite regularly, and will post when I find something I feel I can contribute that hasn't already been said by someone else, or when I'm starting up or joining new leagues.

PHI

Thanks, and you league sounds very fun and legit. I hope that you stay around.........you will find that the Cafe is a great source of information for Fantasy Football
Thanks to Go Jays Go for the sweet sig
Shatner8
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Previous

Return to Classifieds