62 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:58 pm

Just thought I would point out that the baseball side is celebrating 62 members on the site at one time... and are saying that they will catch us soon...they got a LONG ways to go... :-B
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Shatner8 » Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:59 pm

They will never catch us.......Maybe me an you should stop visiting over there so they dont catch us
Thanks to Go Jays Go for the sweet sig
Shatner8
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Mon Feb 09, 2004 10:01 pm

Shatner8 wrote:They will never catch us.......Maybe me an you should stop visiting over there so they dont catch us

I stop over there a couple times a day. I am doing some sigs for them over there. I did wrveres' and SoxFanatic's and Mercer Boy's and a couple other people's over there. I don't make a while lot of posts. If they start getting close I will definitely think about it...
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Shatner8 » Mon Feb 09, 2004 10:04 pm

M_Zimm wrote:
Shatner8 wrote:They will never catch us.......Maybe me an you should stop visiting over there so they dont catch us

I stop over there a couple times a day. I am doing some sigs for them over there. I did wrveres' and SoxFanatic's and Mercer Boy's and a couple other people's over there. I don't make a while lot of posts. If they start getting close I will definitely think about it...

Ya i dont know too much about baseball, im learning so i dont make too many posts either, i basically just post in the general board and the basketball forums. I saw the sigs you made and they looked real nice ;-D
Shatner8
General Manager
General Manager

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Mon Feb 09, 2004 10:08 pm

Shatner8 wrote:
M_Zimm wrote:

Ya i dont know too much about baseball, im learning so i dont make too many posts either, i basically just post in the general board and the basketball forums. I saw the sigs you made and they looked real nice ;-D

Thanks, I don't play fantasy baseball, I just follow the Twins and went over there to get some news on them. When I got into pantshop pro I figured they could use some help too.

There is some good stuff in the general talk over there.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Mon Feb 09, 2004 10:10 pm

What I don't get is why would they set their record during the offseason? Baseball season hasn't even started yet.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Shatner8 » Mon Feb 09, 2004 10:11 pm

M_Zimm wrote:What I don't get is why would they set their record during the offseason? Baseball season hasn't even started yet.

Ya that does seems kind of strange to me. The forums in the offseason seem to have alot of people, more then ours does in the offseason
Shatner8
General Manager
General Manager

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Mon Feb 09, 2004 10:14 pm

Shatner8 wrote:
M_Zimm wrote:What I don't get is why would they set their record during the offseason? Baseball season hasn't even started yet.

Ya that does seems kind of strange to me. The forums in the offseason seem to have alot of people, more then ours does in the offseason

Maybe it's because their offseason is like 3 months long so as soon as the WS is over they are already preparing for the new season and right now they are all going to fond a new site for the next year? :-?
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:23 am

People are antsy to do baseball I suppose. Rumors are flying around and they want to be part of it.

I don't play fantasy baseball either, but I though being able to help others who are thinking about drafting Pirates players would be nice (why you would I have no idea).
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Return to General Talk