Congrats KingGhidra, on 2k - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Congrats KingGhidra, on 2k

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Homeless » Thu Feb 12, 2004 3:15 am

KingGhidra (partying) wrote:
Buckychudd wrote:
KingGhidra wrote:
Buckychudd wrote:Who cares about 2k posts, where did you get the stars!

No, congrats KG......even though I think you are totally wrong in all your posts.


Which is funny since, I think we agree on almost everything... Therefore, you think you are totally wrong in all YOUR posts too!

Well, I don't agree with you now.....so does that mean since I think your wrong now and you think I'm right that I'm really right that your wrong?


I thought you were wrong about me being always wrong. Essentially I thought I was always right since I agree with the vast majority of what you say (me being wrong excluded) which happens to be right.

If I were wrong and I always agree with you that would mean I agree with me being wrong. Therefore you become always wrong (because if I'm wrong in agreeing with you, it means you're wrong also), which means you're wrong about me being always wrong.

The net result of all this is the creation of a madness labyrinth, when euclidean geometry is thrown completely out the window. Enter if you dare.


I'll have whatever he's drinking :-b
Image
Image
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 10011
Joined: 21 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby Arlo » Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:47 am

Homeless wrote:I'll have whatever he's drinking :-b

Cheers! ;-D
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6631
Joined: 4 Jan 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The 50 yard line

Postby slowkidz » Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:03 am

my head hurts now. thanks. :-/
Image
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion
Posts: 7286
Joined: 19 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Beatin the Steers in C-bus!!

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Thu Feb 12, 2004 10:25 am

KingGhidra (partying) wrote:
Buckychudd wrote:
KingGhidra wrote:
Buckychudd wrote:Who cares about 2k posts, where did you get the stars!

No, congrats KG......even though I think you are totally wrong in all your posts.


Which is funny since, I think we agree on almost everything... Therefore, you think you are totally wrong in all YOUR posts too!

Well, I don't agree with you now.....so does that mean since I think your wrong now and you think I'm right that I'm really right that your wrong?


I thought you were wrong about me being always wrong. Essentially I thought I was always right since I agree with the vast majority of what you say (me being wrong excluded) which happens to be right.

If I were wrong and I always agree with you that would mean I agree with me being wrong. Therefore you become always wrong (because if I'm wrong in agreeing with you, it means you're wrong also), which means you're wrong about me being always wrong.

The net result of all this is the creation of a madness labyrinth, when euclidean geometry is thrown completely out the window. Enter if you dare.


I don't understand...come again?
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 5603
Joined: 20 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Roseman » Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:43 pm

Arlo wrote:
Homeless wrote:I'll have whatever he's drinking :-b

Cheers! ;-D


Someones drinking and I wasnt invited!!!!!!!
Image
Roseman
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 2849
Joined: 14 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Drinkin a Beer, I am from Canada that is all we do here!!!

Postby mannubhai » Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:13 pm

I will try to keep it simple. :-)

Great job KG. ;-D

Why arent you posting your 2k th post..
mannubhai
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 2043
Joined: 13 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Baltimore

Postby Go Vikes » Fri Feb 13, 2004 9:50 pm

He si noe away at 1999
Go Vikes
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1244
Joined: 14 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Buckychudd » Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:59 pm

Go Vikes wrote:He si noe away at 1999

Mmmmm yeah, what he said.....?
Buckychudd
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
Posts: 2226
Joined: 4 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:10 pm

Go Vikes wrote:He si noe away at 1999

Yea...he has been posting a lot under guest so he can party like it's 1999.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 5603
Joined: 20 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby KingGhidra » Sun Feb 15, 2004 12:19 am

Canadian Seahawk wrote:ok,,,,tell me when you come back from guest mode so I can get an extra post with a congrats ;-D




LOL....good stuff


done ;)

I had my couple days of fun at post count 1999.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4303
Joined: 3 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 16:23 hours
(and 34 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact