Bailey Granted Permission to Look for Trade - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Bailey Granted Permission to Look for Trade

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby VHawk15 » Sun Feb 15, 2004 2:19 pm

M_Zimm wrote:Do any of you non-Vikes fans know the Vikes CBs off the top of your head?

I do, but that's just because I play with them on Madden. I get your point.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Purple_Pride » Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:04 pm

the skins would retarded to let champ go. persoanlly i would have kept champ over arrington anyday. there are a lot more great LB's thatn great CB's and i think CB has a greater impact as well. but thats just my opinion.
"When the truth walks away who is gonna stay? Cause the truth about the world is that crime does pay?"

RICHARD
Purple_Pride
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:08 pm

Purple_Pride wrote:the skins would retarded to let champ go. persoanlly i would have kept champ over arrington anyday. there are a lot more great LB's thatn great CB's and i think CB has a greater impact as well. but thats just my opinion.

Yea, I agree...too bad the Vikes don't have either. :-°

But I think part if the reason is that LaVar is a team leader. Champ is a great player but by no means a team leader in the clubhouse.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Purple_Pride » Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:21 pm

yeah i guess the leader thing does make sense and its tough to lead any player of Lavar's or Champs capabilities go. i wish the vikes had just one defensive player with that kind of ability. where does everyone see champ going? like the rumors going on i thnk KC makes sense, they are willing to spend on free agents but i think they'd be better off finding someone to stop the run.
"When the truth walks away who is gonna stay? Cause the truth about the world is that crime does pay?"

RICHARD
Purple_Pride
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Duh The Bengals?

Postby FeArMeNtL03 » Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:58 pm

Champ will go to the bengals. The Bengals will give up corey dillion because dillion sucks and would be good for the redskins because there running game, well we no sucks really bad and we would give them a 1st round pick. Bengals man just watch them Owners next year
FeArMeNtL03

Friendliness: %

Previous

Return to Football Talk