Onterrio Smith, Chris Brown or DeShaun Foster, who is better - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Onterrio Smith, Chris Brown or DeShaun Foster, who is better

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby paperbags » Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:18 am

It would have to be, Foster and then Smith. Both have awesome O-lines but due to more experience and I think more anticipated playing time, Foster would be the best pick.

Chris Brown has done next to nothing in the NFL. Not that means he won't but it would be a greater risk to take him over the other two.

moochman wrote: Bennet is more fragile than Davis, so my tie-breaker vote goes to Smith.

That I don't know about. I think we both agree that they are both injury prone, but Davis is much older. Making him, IMO, the more fragile. Think about this too, Davis sat out games this past season with 2 injuries while Bennet was just recovering from a broken foot he suffered in the offseason. Davis is over 30 and Bennet is on the better side of 30.

All signs point to shady retirement home for S Davis very soon.
paperbags
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby NittanyLions » Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:31 am

i agree about brown
i have only seen him some, and he isnt an overly impressive back, eddie said hed rconstruct his contract so i see george getting a good amount of carries and brown getting some here or there.
NittanyLions
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:17 pm

moochman wrote:Alls I'm saying, Zimm, is that the Vikes have proven that they will put points year after year, the Panthers may fall on thier face next year. Both have a problem with being young (and so cheap) and playing behind higher priced vets. Bennet is more fragile than Davis, so my tie-breaker vote goes to Smith.

Yea, if this was a re-draft league I would probably say Onterrio because he has the best chance to get the best stats next year but it is a dynasty league. Which means that you want to plan for the long-run. Both Eddie and Davis are much, much older than Bennett so they have a much better chance of starting in the near future. You don't want to count on Bennett getting hurt every year for the next 5.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Previous

Return to Football Talk