Baseball cafe - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Baseball cafe

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Mookie4ever » Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:03 am

wow, 42 users in the baseball cafe on a Tuesday morning. The football record will be broken before spring training.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby moochman » Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:39 am

Argos wrote:wow, 42 users in the baseball cafe on a Tuesday morning. The football record will be broken before spring training.

Argos, is this starting to become a fixation with you? Are you seeing anyone for this, shall we call it, user envy? It's okay to be a fan of a sport that is less popular than football. Heck, I love hockey, another fringe sport, and that doesn't make me any lesser of a person. Of course, I love football more so I guess that keeps it in perspective...

And Awwchrist, way to become one with your multiple personality syndrome. That's AwwSome! ;-D

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby VHawk15 » Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:40 pm

moochman wrote:
Argos wrote:wow, 42 users in the baseball cafe on a Tuesday morning. The football record will be broken before spring training.

Argos, is this starting to become a fixation with you? Are you seeing anyone for this, shall we call it, user envy? It's okay to be a fan of a sport that is less popular than football. Heck, I love hockey, another fringe sport, and that doesn't make me any lesser of a person. Of course, I love football more so I guess that keeps it in perspective.

Heh. ;-)

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Homeless » Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:36 pm

WOW, youre almost at the halfway mark :-b
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Previous

Return to General Talk