Dynasty League - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Dynasty League

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Enoch » Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:51 pm

kevinashcraft wrote:I use Fanball.com...open all year...it was $50 for a league of up to 30 teams....great value....not sure what the price will be in for '04 but if it even jumps to like $75 its still well worth it.

It has FA System, FAAB, customized rankings..etc.

And they are becoming known for their customer service...which is the best in the business right now.....you can talk to their designers in the forums.

Played in the exit 42 part, do they have something for dynasty leagues? I don't want any problems with me & the other team owners over FA moves. I was in one league the commission got alot of FA players just before the other owners wanted them.

Don't think I will go with yahoo(want offseason trades)
Enoch
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Arrowhead Nation » Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:32 am

Enoch wrote:
kevinashcraft wrote:I use Fanball.com...open all year...it was $50 for a league of up to 30 teams....great value....not sure what the price will be in for '04 but if it even jumps to like $75 its still well worth it.

It has FA System, FAAB, customized rankings..etc.

And they are becoming known for their customer service...which is the best in the business right now.....you can talk to their designers in the forums.

Played in the exit 42 part, do they have something for dynasty leagues? I don't want any problems with me & the other team owners over FA moves. I was in one league the commission got alot of FA players just before the other owners wanted them.

Don't think I will go with yahoo(want offseason trades)

Yep enoch, they have a program called Fanball COmmissioner, I dont exactly remember how to find it thru navigating their site, but we used it this year and its been great.
Arrowhead Nation
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk