Fantasy Football sleepers for 2004? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Fantasy Football sleepers for 2004?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Go Vikes » Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:52 pm

badger526 wrote:I agree with Vhawk. I'm a fan of Leftwich and I think he'll be a top quarterback next season.

I totally agree. I'm a big fan also. I took him 4th round dynasty league
Go Vikes
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby bearbelly » Thu Feb 26, 2004 7:50 pm

I am going to play in that million dollar league this year and it does not allow for free agents, but it does have 23 rounds. I am going to have to be on top of any and all sleepers going into draft day.
bearbelly
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Go Vikes » Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:03 pm

I like Onterrio Smith as a late pick. If bennett goes down, he will step in and become "The Man."
Go Vikes
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Football Newbie » Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:05 pm

Go Vikes wrote:I like Onterrio Smith as a late pick. If bennett goes down, he will step in and become "The Man."

i coulda told you he was going to say that
Football Newbie
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby terpfan » Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:10 pm

eric moulds is gonna rebound
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:14 pm

on the rebound:

boston, burress, toomer, possibly k-rob

tiki (cant be worse than he was), corey dillon
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Go Vikes » Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:15 pm

I'd take a shot at dayne real late if he is still left.
Go Vikes
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Azrael » Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:57 pm

I like the Moulds comment. He's way underrated this year. Going into last year he was the No. 5 WR to take. In our Mock Drafts, he went like late 4th round, early 5th in 10 and 12 team drafts I believe. Also consider now that Mularkey, the man who engineered the Steelers into a pass based team, is the head coach. Could be a huge year for Moulds.

I also like the Walker comment. I think he was taken in the 6th round in both mocks. Not alot of yards but a pile of TDs. I expect him to do even better this year as he makes himself the No. 1 over Driver.

I thought Lelie was a sleeper last year but he really did nothing. I think that Plummer likes throwing to Sharpe doesn't help matters.
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)

Good comments

Postby stonecoldbev » Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:36 am

As a keeper owner of Lee Suggs and Brandon Lloyd, I like the forum's comments. Leftwich will be a stud and I love Fargas.
Stonecoldbev
Team-Just Dominate, Baby!
League-Mixed Up Football League
stonecoldbev
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby moochman » Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:09 am

At Rb Dunn could be a sleeper. He missed enough last year to make people forget how effective he was. With Vick healthy, he could excel. James Stewart could also be a sleeper, but he's more of a stretch. Charlie Garner could be a steal late, if he ends up with the write team.
At QB Aaron Brooks could be in for a rebound season.
WR sleepers are all over the place. If Charles Rogers comes back and stays healthy, Az Hakim could be a steal, maybe as a FA. He was starting to look good at the end of the season and is fully healthy going into the off season. Dainty Stallworth had such a pathetic year that he could surprise. Has great talent, not sure about his desire or ability to stay healthy/play hurt. I like Jerry Porter to be a steal. If the Raiders throw it, he will be the big play guy. Gardner of the Skins could bear watching, as well. Too many to mention.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk