A change of pace - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

A change of pace

Moderator: Football Moderators

A change of pace

Postby fntsyrookie » Mon Dec 16, 2002 9:50 am

Hello everybody. Well I thought that you would like to hear something other than "The Cafe screwed me this week. The Cafe made me put in Sucky Mcghee and Sucky cost me the game!! ":~( :~( :~( Well I lost this week, and I got some good advice from the cafe. Here's what happened. All week I was struggling on who to start at RB. Bennett has been my #1 back for awhile (do to Faulk being hurt for the last 5-6 games). So I wrote in. Do I start Faulk or Gordon? Or do I pick somebody of the waive wire or FA list. I assure you that my choices were limited. Amos Zeroue was by far the best back availbale and Slingblade mentioned that I shoul pick him up. I debated over this awhile. What if Faulk blows up? He won't my gutt said. He's not close to 100%. O.k. then play Gordon. What if Gordon blows up? Again, I've been playing Gordon, and he hasn't done anything. So taking Sling's advice and with MY GUT FEELING. I picked up Zeroue. I knew the Bus was back, but I also knew that Zeroue would get his touches. He did and he got me 7 points to Faulks 3 and Gordon's 4. I know that's not great, but the point is I got some good advice, I mulled it over, and I (do you notice all the I's here?) made the move. I still lost.
fntsyrookie
General Manager
General Manager

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk