T.O. A proven idiot - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

T.O. A proven idiot

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby bungle613 » Fri Feb 27, 2004 5:55 pm

It is a fantasy CC... It isn't me personally. The little prick needs a slap.
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Gunslinger » Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:05 pm

bungle613 wrote:It is a fantasy CC... It isn't me personally. The little prick needs a slap.

I agree, but there are a bunch of players that deserve a smacking so you can't single him out (Moss, Meshawn, etc...).
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby 9er Fan » Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:52 pm

bungle613 wrote:It is a fantasy CC... It isn't me personally. The little prick needs a slap.

Heh what's worse, rubbing it into your opponent on the field of play or running over a female traffic cop?
9er Fan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby TTTBone » Fri Feb 27, 2004 7:15 pm

9er Fan wrote:

Heh what's worse, rubbing it into your opponent on the field of play or running over a female traffic cop?

Hey, Randy Moss is an upstanding citizen, he would never taunt his opponents or opposing fans... right? LMAO
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:00 pm

9er Fan wrote:

He never ran over anybody. He pushed her out of the way of his car. Running her over would be flooring it so it knocks her down and then going over her. He just put in in gear and went like 5 MPH to puch her out of the way. There is a difference. ;-D

No, I am not biased in any way shape or form... ;-7
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby CC » Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:38 pm

Man has anyone else seen the Randy Moss School of Driving movie on the net? I can't find the link, but I'm sure if you put in some effort it wouldn't be too tough to find.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:44 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Man has anyone else seen the Randy Moss School of Driving movie on the net? I can't find the link, but I'm sure if you put in some effort it wouldn't be too tough to find.

There were quite a few things that came up in a search but it this this what you are talking about?
Last edited by M_Zimm_ffc on Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby CC » Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:47 pm

I couldn't open the link (crappy computer) but I'm pretty sure it's not on SIKids.com, its all in black and white if that makes any difference.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:06 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:I couldn't open the link (crappy computer) but I'm pretty sure it's not on SIKids.com, its all in black and white if that makes any difference.

The link didn't work for me either. I fixed it now, try again. This one is in black and white actually.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Football Newbie » Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:09 pm

yeah thats it. hillarious lol
Football Newbie
Head Coach
Head Coach

PreviousNext