Given the Hearst release and Portis trade (I am assuming that goes through) Here is my list of top 20 RB's as of right now.
1. LT (I LOVE HIM, I LOVE HIM, I LOVE HIM. Even more if your league rewards for receptions)
2. P. Holmes (Easily could lead the league. #1 in TD only leagues)
3. A. Green (#4 in dynasty)
4. D. McAllister (#3 in dynasty)
5. J. Lewis (only #5 because I am now afraid of his off the field stuff. Otherwise #3)
6. C. Portis (I still love the guy but am afraid of what a different system might cause. Could be the top runner in the league next year)
This is the break between the super studs and the rest of the field:
7. S. Alexander
8. R. Williams
9. E. James
10. M. Faulk
11. F. Taylor
12. S. Davis (would be higher if Deshawn weren't breathing down his neck. PS - If you sign him, also sign Foster)
Here is my break between nice #1's and REALLY Nice #2's
13. K. Barlow (Now with Hearst out of the picture, I expect big stuff)
14. D. Davis (Could be top 8 if he gets a little help from the rest of the team)
15. T. Barber (I expect a bit of a bounce from this guy. Still a great receiver out of the backfield. Nice #2)
16. R. Johnson (could be as high as 12. I actually expect a good season out of this guy)
This is the break between nice and just ok #2's. All solid #3's though.
17. T. Henry ( I like this guy, but Willis McBadKnee is warming up hard in the bullpen. Again try to sign both guys)
18. B. Westbrook (Now takes over the O in Phila. Has all the right stuff. Could be an outstanding #2)
19. A. Thomas (Bad team and age water down his effectivness)
20. C. Dillon (Depends on where he lands. This # will change in the off season. Age may be his only down side, but could still be a nice #2)
21. L. Suggs (tough call, but he has the opportunity to show what he can do. We'll see)
Wild Cards -
Any one of the 47 RB's in Minn. All talented, All could be on this list but with the competition I kept them off.
J. Fargas - Especailly if Wheatly gets dealt he is the only horse in Oaktown.
T.J. Duckett - Without Dunn in the way he would make the list.
E. George - Could have easily made the list, but I think he will start to loose caries to Brown. Could see a changing of the guard this year in Tenn.
C. Garner - Could land somewhere and get the nod. Still has some gas in the tank. Who knows.
M. Shipp - Also could have made the list. I actually really like this guy as a wait and see pick. Nice runner on a bad team.
D. Staley - same as Garner.
Last edited by The Sandwich on Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.