Damn... I thought we had this posted:
1.Drafting- First and foremost, the inaugural season will have a message board draft. After the first season, draft order will be determined by the final standings from year 1. The 10th place team will have 1st pick, 9th place will have the 2nd pick, and so on.
2.Determining Keepers- Secondly, there will be no keeper players determined until after the first season is over. After year 1 is over, each team will choose 3 players to tag as keepers. You must maintain 3 keepers at all times and you may submit your keepers by posting them on the message board OF THIS SITE! The deadline to do this is Valentine's Day.
3. Trading- Trading can be done year round, however, after Valentine's Day, all your roster will consist of are your keepers and your draft pick. Draft picks may be involved in trades, but you must trade draft pick for draft pick.
Off season trades will be posted by BOTH parties on the message board of this site. After 24-48 hrs, provided there are no objections from the league, I will post approval of the trade on the message board and the trade will be processed.
4. Veto Process- Trade veto's will be determined by a majority vote from the league. In order for your vote to be counted, you must post a message on the Yahoo league board OR group messge board during the offseason titled "Vote". All votes to veto must have "Vote" in the subject line and you must explain why you want the trade vetoed. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in your vote not being counted. E-mail’s to the commish requesting a veto will NOT be counted.
5. Dismantling of teams towards the end of the season, in order to move up in the draft, is not allowed and will result in loss of ownership permanently.
6. At the end of each season, I will evaluate team owners on their activity, and changes will be made accordingly.
7. Settings and Rule Changes- If you have suggestions for revisions to these rules, post a message on the Message Board OF THIS SITE! Any changes to the rules will go into affect the following season. All suggestions should be made by Valentine's Day, and will be subject to a league vote.
8. Death/Retirement Rule- In the event of an untimely death or retirement to someone's keeper, the owner will choose another player from their previous year's roster to become a keeper. Final rosters will be posted on this site at the end of the season. This is the ONLY situation that I will allow teams to change keepers after Super Bowl Sunday!
(9. We follow standard Yahoo! waiver wire procedure during the season....)
Signature courtesy of: madaslives911