Off-season predicition - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Miami Dolphins

Off-season predicition

Moderator: Football Moderators

Off-season predicition

Postby UtopianHopes » Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:26 pm

Hey, I would like to ask if this could be realistic.

Dolphin re-sign Todd Wade (he played solid. I don't think their any good tackle in va and i really don't wanna waste a 1 round pick on one) and De Adewale Ogunleye (unless we get high draft picks, I would think they will try to keep him, because if he goes it will create a void we would have to fill with the picks)

In free agency we could look at Interior linemen, which would be guards Damien Woody (New England), Cosey Coleman (Tampa Bay) and Adam Timmerman (St. Louis).

In the draft I would think they would go after wr's Wisconsin's Lee Evans, Washington's Reggie Williams and Oklahoma State's Rashaun Woods in the first round. This is a real deep wr class so we are sure to get a good player at 20th pick.

Oh yeah marion was cut. I hope Freeman ready to start. Last time i saw him, he couldn't tackle. He young and fast, but i dunno if he can make up for marion play making abilities.

Man, this team could be so good, but for how long we phins fan been saying that. I just hope feely turn out to be a great move.
UtopianHopes
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Free Bagel » Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:38 am

Just so you know, Marion has been cut each of the last 4 years now including this one.

The last 3 times, they signed him to a 1 year deal during the free agency period..
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby UtopianHopes » Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:28 pm

Free Bagel wrote:Just so you know, Marion has been cut each of the last 4 years now including this one.

The last 3 times, they signed him to a 1 year deal during the free agency period..

Thanks, for the info. I didn't think they would cut someone only to resign them again.
UtopianHopes
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Mock(ing) Drafter

Return to Miami Dolphins