Who do you think has the best chance to be the cinderella? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Who do you think has the best chance to be the cinderella?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who do you think has the best chance to be the cinderella?

Postby Go Vikes » Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:05 pm

Who do you think has the best chance to be the cinderella team in the big dance this year? I like Mizzou and LSU, and some mid-major team but I don't know who it will be. Air Force has a pretty good team I think.
Go Vikes
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Canacuna » Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:36 pm

My future school, Eastern Washington University, has been playing pretty good the last two years. They have a pretty decent sized team, too. Also, University of Washington is really starting to look good. Screw all of the non-Washington state teams. Go Gonzaga, Eastern, and U-Dub, y0.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby VHawk15 » Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:50 pm

There will be one suprise team out of the SEC that will go pretty far. I'd say Vanderbilt, South Carolina, Alabama, or Florida. Even though I wouldn't really call them a cinderella, I expect the 'Zags to do fairly well. I also can see Washington, Xavier, and Depaul doing well.

As for the rest, I'll get back to you after the brackets have come out.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby hayesb26 » Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:01 pm

I think Washington and Depaul are some good sleepers..

and vhawk, i really hope you weren't referring to florida as a "sleeper" as they were ranked #1 earlier this season...
hayesb26
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby VHawk15 » Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:04 pm

hayesb26 wrote:I think Washington and Depaul are some good sleepers..

and vhawk, i really hope you weren't referring to florida as a "sleeper" as they were ranked #1 earlier this season...

I was just saying that one team from the SEC (besides Miss State or Kentucky) will go farther than expected and I listed Florida as one of the possibilities. Because last time I checked, Florida wasn't in the top 25.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby terpfan » Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:59 pm

the terps are sure making some noise in the acc tourney... i dont see why it cant translate too the big dance! ;-D
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to College Football