Marcus Washington to Redskins... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Marcus Washington to Redskins...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Roseman » Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:36 pm

Wow another great signning Washington is a good LB and young and once again they sign some one on the upside of their career.

But with all these signing I am worried about the same thing Canacuna said team chemisty but Joe Gibbs is a great coach and he is really good at developing talent and getting the most out of his players. If the Redskins want to make the playoffs this year Gibbs has his work cut out for him bringing all these guys together.
Roseman
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Drinkin a Beer, I am from Canada that is all we do here!!!

Postby KingGhidra » Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:55 pm

Roseman wrote:Wow another great signning Washington is a good LB and young and once again they sign some one on the upside of their career.

But with all these signing I am worried about the same thing Canacuna said team chemisty but Joe Gibbs is a great coach and he is really good at developing talent and getting the most out of his players. If the Redskins want to make the playoffs this year Gibbs has his work cut out for him bringing all these guys together.

I think a good winning team leads to good team chemistry, not vice versa.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby NFLknowitall » Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:09 am

Can't have a lot of fun losing, can ya? I thought the Redskins would be in cap hell, but I guess not. After they signed Sanders, Bruce Smith, Jeff George and some other guys a few years back I thought that would catch up with them. Guess not.

Oh well, they do this every year and still can't win or beat the Cowboys. lol.
NFLknowitall
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to Football Talk