Jeff Garcia - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

Jeff Garcia

Moderator: Football Moderators

Jeff Garcia

Postby Go Vikes » Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:50 pm

Would he be worth a pick in the 12th round, pick 3, of a dynasty league draft when your only other QB is leftwich?
Go Vikes
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1244
Joined: 14 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Jeff Garcia

Postby KingGhidra » Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:51 pm

Go Vikes wrote:Would he be worth a pick in the 12th round, pick 3, of a dynasty league draft when your only other QB is leftwich?


Assuming he goes somewhere and starts, very much so.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4303
Joined: 3 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Jeff Garcia

Postby Shatner8 » Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:52 pm

KingGhidra wrote:
Go Vikes wrote:Would he be worth a pick in the 12th round, pick 3, of a dynasty league draft when your only other QB is leftwich?


Assuming he goes somewhere and starts, very much so.


No way that would be a terrible pick........What are you thinking?
Image
Thanks to Go Jays Go for the sweet sig
Shatner8
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 4615
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 16 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Go Buckeyes

Re: Jeff Garcia

Postby Go Vikes » Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:53 pm

Shatner8 wrote:
KingGhidra wrote:
Go Vikes wrote:Would he be worth a pick in the 12th round, pick 3, of a dynasty league draft when your only other QB is leftwich?


Assuming he goes somewhere and starts, very much so.


No way that would be a terrible pick........What are you thinking?


LOL.


He'll probably be gone when it gets back to you Shatner
Go Vikes
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1244
Joined: 14 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Jeff Garcia

Postby KingGhidra » Thu Mar 04, 2004 10:01 pm

Go Vikes wrote:
Shatner8 wrote:
KingGhidra wrote:
Go Vikes wrote:Would he be worth a pick in the 12th round, pick 3, of a dynasty league draft when your only other QB is leftwich?


Assuming he goes somewhere and starts, very much so.


No way that would be a terrible pick........What are you thinking?


LOL.


He'll probably be gone when it gets back to you Shatner


I was wondering why Shatner would say that.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4303
Joined: 3 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football


Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 0:05 hours
(and 37 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact