Terrell Owens is Upset... Wants to be an Eagle... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Terrell Owens is Upset... Wants to be an Eagle...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mannubhai » Sat Mar 06, 2004 4:35 am

T.O. will get everything he wants in Philly..

Ravens can do only so much.

I think T.O is scared of the Ravens locker room. Ray Lewis and his men are not gonna listen crap from T.O...both parties involved know it pretty well.

T.O. will have to mellow down, basically change his attitude to survive in Baltimore.

In Philadelphia, he can still be what he is.
mannubhai
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby KingGhidra » Sat Mar 06, 2004 5:02 am

mannubhai wrote:T.O. will get everything he wants in Philly..

Ravens can do only so much.

I think T.O is scared of the Ravens locker room. Ray Lewis and his men are not gonna listen crap from T.O...both parties involved know it pretty well.

T.O. will have to mellow down, basically change his attitude to survive in Baltimore.

In Philadelphia, he can still be what he is.

Which is why I think his player and fantasy value is increased in Baltimore.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby mikehunt » Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:33 am

The hard thing to see is exactly what To's contract lays out. These things are huge. ( I had a chance to see a hockey players once) and they even write down where they sit in the dressing room and crap like that. Anyways If to is really unhappy and still wants to be moved and Baltimore refuses then he might Hold out and not show up to camp. Which says " you move me or pay me to sit and whatch the season on my plasma and get chubby." It is like King said Nothing broke just shady. So this is how players get back at teams so to say.

I don't know though this one will be interesting to see what is played out. On the High note you can still buy Signed jersey of his days in SF on his website for a cheap 500.00 bones which is about 2000.00 in canadian.

Mike
mikehunt
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby bravelaker » Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:23 am

I don't know. But I do know this. I wouldn't want him on my team. Especially this year with all the other WRs out there.[/quote]

I agree im so glad i dont own him right now his value takes a definate hit in baltimore on the flip side jamal lewis value should skyrocket now
bravelaker
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Azrael » Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:27 pm

Here's a link that talks about Owens deal with the eagles for Thrash and a 5th rd pick. Also some comments from Owens and Eagles Pres. Joe Banner.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1752478
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)

Postby NittanyLions » Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:35 pm

id like to see him go to the eagles. hmm this reminds me of henry when that arod deal was done :-?
if baltimore gets him, theyll officially be the team with the most jerks on their team (ray lewis, TO, billick...)
the eagles are a TO away from a championship
NittanyLions
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby awwchrist » Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:44 pm

If I were the 9ers I'd say up and screw it...you don't like us trading you to the Ravens, then you're really not going to like us trading you to Arizona, SD, or Cleveland, then turn around and negotiate a trade with one of them.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bungle613 » Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:12 pm

looks good on the prick. I wouldn't be surprised if San Fran turned down a better offer to have the last say in the TO fiasco. Just read that McCareins was traded for the #42 overall pick. You telling me that the Jets didn't effer that for TO?
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby TTTBone » Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:38 pm

I had decided to forget TO's past antics, and to give him a clean slate as he made a fresh start this year. Well, he just went from a clean slate to an a-hole once again. Shut Up! :-t
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby moochman » Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:57 am

bungle613 wrote:looks good on the prick. I wouldn't be surprised if San Fran turned down a better offer to have the last say in the TO fiasco. Just read that McCareins was traded for the #42 overall pick. You telling me that the Jets didn't effer that for TO?

TO may be a little more talented than McCariens *sarcasm*, but he doesn't come with the baggage or price tag. The Jets may have never entertained the offer.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk