Terrell Owens is Upset... Wants to be an Eagle... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Terrell Owens is Upset... Wants to be an Eagle...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby NittanyLions » Sun Mar 07, 2004 4:08 pm

the union is now involved...they want it undone...id be very happy if this happens :-) :-°
http://www.steelers.com/news/nfl_news.c ... _id=183157
NittanyLions
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby sinnlos26 » Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:14 pm

i dont know much about stats and stuff like that, but i dont want TO in baltimore. what a whiner.
sinnlos26 Beginner
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Canadian Seahawk » Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:32 pm

anyone remember Joey GoAways (Galloway) first game with Dallas????????? a pretty good start I believe 1 catch 62 yds 1 td???? something like that,,,,,,,,then what happened,,,knee injury no????

I pray this happens to TO no matter where he is,,,,,,,yes even if he were in Seattle.
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Postby AF » Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:46 am

I really hope this doesn't happen: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1753313

I want to see T.O. grow up next year in Baltimore. Would be interesting to see how good he could be if he would stop his bitching and just play football. Not worry about why he only got 10 passes thrown to him and just play. I'm sure Ray Ray would knock his block off if he opened his mouth in the Baltimore too. Which would be nice to here on Sportscenter this summer during training camp. I wouldn't mind hearing that Ray Lewis pulled a Romo and smashed his face in either.

On 2nd thought, let him go. Then with the loss of Jamal Lewis the whole AFC North can suck and the Browns may have a shot at the play-offs.
[b][color=blue]Owner of Absolutely Fabulous:[/b][/color]Miami Redhawks Defending League Champions, 10 team 2 keeper money league.
AF
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk