Good news for vike's fans - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Good news for vike's fans

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby steelyeri » Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:31 pm

[quote="M_Zimm] the only thing that the Vikes are interested in from the Raiders is their top pick[/quote]

how bout one of our very talented cornerbacks. we have another star cornerback in waiting. last year's 1st rounder. [/quote]

"Well, I currently live near Seattle and up here everyone seems to completely understand if we [root] for teams other than the Seahawks." - GUS
steelyeri
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby KingGhidra » Mon Mar 08, 2004 10:42 pm

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought the news was going to be that McCombs sold the team.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Mon Mar 08, 2004 10:58 pm

steelyeri wrote:
M_Zimm wrote: the only thing that the Vikes are interested in from the Raiders is their top pick

how bout one of our very talented cornerbacks. we have another star cornerback in waiting. last year's 1st rounder.
[/quote]
Maybe so, but we have more needs on our team than another great CB, we just got one. Yes, we don't need another top WR vy any means, but we have expressed interest in him and he has publcly said that he wants to play for the Vikes. (Fitz)

I still don't see the point in Tice saying he doesn't want to trade him and then trade him. Bennett is good but he isn't going to generate a huge offer. He is not going to be getting constant trade offers so you'd think that if we were interested in trading him we would have said so, so that the teams interested would make offers.

I just don't see a trade happening though between these two teams.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby steelyeri » Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:04 pm

KingGhidra wrote:When I saw the title of this thread, I thought the news was going to be that McCombs sold the team.

lol, that would be the best news of the century for them.

"Well, I currently live near Seattle and up here everyone seems to completely understand if we [root] for teams other than the Seahawks." - GUS
steelyeri
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to Football Talk