thankyou all for the great advice and for the great year. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

thankyou all for the great advice and for the great year.

Moderator: Football Moderators

thankyou all for the great advice and for the great year.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 17, 2002 4:04 pm

But, no thankyou for those of you who messed up and said start manning instead of culpepper last week and said sit marcel shipp. But, that aside. It has been a great season and its not over yet. I am playing the league champ this week in the bowl. I am glad the priest went down. 1 less player i have to worry about this week kickin my as*. But, i hope to beat him and win it all. Out of my 4 ff teams, 3 of them went to the playoffs and 2 of those teams won last week. So, now i am going to be either tye champ or runner up in one of my leagues, and in the other one ill be fifth or sixth. Thanks for all the great advice and for a great season. And I wish all of you who are still in it the best of luck. Wish me luck too. Ill need it. He has a monster of a team. here it is. Johnson, Brad (QB-TB), Owens, Terrell (WR-SF), Mason, Derrick (WR-Ten), Toomer, Amani (WR-NYG), Tomlinson, LaDainian (RB-SD, Shipp, Marcel (RB-Ari), Lewis, Chad (TE-Phi, Akers, David (K-Phi), Tampa Bay (DEF-TB). Well, there it is. Wish me luck. And thanks again. Later dudes. ;-D ;-D ;-D

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby kashikis » Wed Dec 18, 2002 10:16 am

That is a monster team but we all wish you luck here at the Cafe!!

and Congrats on making it to the bowl - Good Luck!!!
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk