Vincent to Bengels - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Vincent to Bengels

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby DUKE » Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:35 am

I have literally been going to a Bengals forum that I frequent that is very up to the minute on updates 10 times a day, waiting to see that we have reached an agreement with him. I want this signing soooo bad! Last Friday, Chris Mortenson reported that he was going to make a desicion by the end of the day between the Bengals and the Bills, with the Bengals having a slight edge. I waited all freaking weekend to no avail. I was just reported that his agent would be making a counter proposal today. I am hoping like hell they get something worked out today so that I can stop worrying about it. There were a ton of CB's on the market and they are almost all gone except for Vincent and Taylor. I'd much rather have Vincent for his tackling, abilities, and his intangibles that he could bring to the team and community. I agree that he could be someone like Woodson who could move to safety and extend his career a few extra years. Kevinashcraft is right: he's not only supposed to visit this week; he's supposed to visit today, and it has me very scared that they will try and sign him. The Bengals need to get him locked up now before someone else like The Cheifs or Carolina snags him.
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member
Home Cafe: Football

Postby beerman » Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:49 pm

i don't get why the eagles don't just resign him, there secondary is gonna be weak this year :-o
beerman
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby NittanyLions » Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:16 pm

i didnt think he was signed. there is news all over pitt that the steelers are very interested in him and another CB i cant think of right now :-?
hed be a huge improvement for us. ;-D
NittanyLions
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:55 pm

can the steelers afford him?
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk