Q&A with T.O. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Q&A with T.O.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby maddog60 » Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:19 am

I have never liked TO, still don't, but he certainly doesn't hold back, and lets you know exactly what his opinion is. In a way, I do respect that, putting out your thoughts and comments for public scrutiny. It takes some guts.

As much as I'd have rather it be Darrell Jackson, or Justin Macairens, as an Eagles fan, I gotta root for TO to get his wish and come to Philly. Though he reminds me of Allen Iverson (one is already more than enough), our WRs are simply that bad that I do hope the trade gets overturned (though it would be thoroughly unfair to the Ravens).
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Q&A with T.O.

Postby Free Bagel » Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:57 am

KingGhidra wrote:I thought this interview would be much more entertaining if you left the responses the same but changed some questions.

Interview... wrote:Q: How badly do you want to see the Paris Hilton video?

A: So bad! I can't even explain it. When we were close to signing, I felt that renewed energy so bad, I was ready for the offseason to end right now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: What was your initial reaction when you saw the video?

A: Disappointed. Furious. All of the above.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: So you were overcompensating for your deficiencies in the team shower?

A: Exactly! Don't get me wrong, I definitely dropped some balls I probably should not have dropped. I know that. But that was a part of me trying to do too much, rushing my game, not knowing when I'd see the ball again or not.

Q: Did Jeff Garcia ever drop the soap in the shower?

A: All the time.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHSLK;HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

classic.

and AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAA
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Re: Q&A with T.O.

Postby Buckychudd » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:45 am

Free Bagel wrote:
KingGhidra wrote:I thought this interview would be much more entertaining if you left the responses the same but changed some questions.

Interview... wrote:Q: How badly do you want to see the Paris Hilton video?

A: So bad! I can't even explain it. When we were close to signing, I felt that renewed energy so bad, I was ready for the offseason to end right now.

Q: What was your initial reaction when you saw the video?

A: Disappointed. Furious. All of the above.

Q: So you were overcompensating for your deficiencies in the team shower?

A: Exactly! Don't get me wrong, I definitely dropped some balls I probably should not have dropped. I know that. But that was a part of me trying to do too much, rushing my game, not knowing when I'd see the ball again or not.

Q: Did Jeff Garcia ever drop the soap in the shower?

A: All the time.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHSLK;HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

classic.

and AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAA

You so funny KG.....

:-D

I especially liked the last one.....
Buckychudd
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker

Postby AF » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:48 am

moochman wrote: I hope you do get traded to Philly, can't wait to hear what you have to say after McNabb throws the ball 20 yards short of your feet a few times.

I was thinking the exact same thing when I was reading this. Here he is whining about Garcia running too much and making bad throws when McNabb is the same type of QB if not more of a scrambler. I can also vividly remember the start of the season the past year when McNabb went about 4 or 5 games where he couldn't hit the broadside of a bard with a beach ball from three feet away. I can still picture one throw where he was trying to make a 5 yard out to the TE with no pressure and the TE wide open and he didn't even get it to the TE before the 2nd hop. I would love to see TO in Philly next year and just hating life after he realizes McNabb isn't as good as Garcia when it comes to throwing the ball.
[b][color=blue]Owner of Absolutely Fabulous:[/b][/color]Miami Redhawks Defending League Champions, 10 team 2 keeper money league.
AF
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Canadian Seahawk » Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:43 am

Thanks T.O,,,,,now I'll never get to trade you. couldn't do it last year and won't be able to this year either,,,,,,,,,fu
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Postby Strider » Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:03 am

if anyone ever says moss has problems i'll laugh and say :not as bad as TO!!!!"
Strider
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:01 am

AF wrote:I was thinking the exact same thing when I was reading this. Here he is whining about Garcia running too much and making bad throws when McNabb is the same type of QB if not more of a scrambler. I can also vividly remember the start of the season the past year when McNabb went about 4 or 5 games where he couldn't hit the broadside of a bard with a beach ball from three feet away. I can still picture one throw where he was trying to make a 5 yard out to the TE with no pressure and the TE wide open and he didn't even get it to the TE before the 2nd hop. I would love to see TO in Philly next year and just hating life after he realizes McNabb isn't as good as Garcia when it comes to throwing the ball.

Judging McNabb's throwing ability on the beginning of last season is ridiculous. The man's thumb was nearly broken (if not actually fractured). Did anyone notice how the offense came alive once McNabb took the splint off? And of course Andy Reid wasn't going to announce to the media how bad McNabb's thumb really was, for the same reasons Shannahan didn't let on that Plummer got his shoulder seperated. Every pass rusher they faced would've been trying to hit his thumb and knock him out of the game.

McNabb isn't the problem with passing for the Eagles, his WRs are. I'd love to see how Peyton Manning faired with Pinkston and Thrash.

Friendliness: %

Previous

Return to Football Talk