dillon could be traded this weekend... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

dillon could be traded this weekend...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Azrael » Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:57 pm

Actually if Dillon could have his best year ever in Denver. Up until last year he ran for over 1100 yards every year. Remember all those crappy Cincy teams where he WAS THE OFFENSE and still did the job. Now he'd have some help around him and be running behind one of the best O-Lines in the game. IMO opinion he'd have a Stephen Davis type resurgence with about a dozen TD's. A good 2nd Rd pick, an excellent 3rd Rd pick.
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Roseman » Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:58 pm

Dillion in Oakland would really increase his value but can his body holdout with that many carries
Roseman
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Location: Drinkin a Beer, I am from Canada that is all we do here!!!

Postby VHawk15 » Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:00 pm

hayesb26 wrote:
terpfan wrote:
VHawk15 wrote:In my opinion, this would be a good move for both Dillon and Rudi fantasy-wise.

haha really? :-b

hahaha thats what i was thinking.. stating the obvious? :-]

I'm good at that. :-b

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby moochman » Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:35 am

By using inverse Bronco logic one could hypothesize the impact Dillon would have in Denver. If Gary ran for over 1,000 yards for the Broncos and only 'bout 100 yards for the Lions, then Dillon who ran for over 1,000 yards for a O-line other than the Broncos he should gain about..hmm...15,000 yards for the Broncos next season.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby Flux » Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:49 am

moochman wrote:By using inverse Bronco logic one could hypothesize the impact Dillon would have in Denver. If Gary ran for over 1,000 yards for the Broncos and only 'bout 100 yards for the Lions, then Dillon who ran for over 1,000 yards for a O-line other than the Broncos he should gain about..hmm...15,000 yards for the Broncos next season.

If thats the case, he'll be what, the #2 RB behind Priest?
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby steelyeri » Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:39 pm

moochman wrote:By using inverse Bronco logic one could hypothesize the impact Dillon would have in Denver. If Gary ran for over 1,000 yards for the Broncos and only 'bout 100 yards for the Lions, then Dillon who ran for over 1,000 yards for a O-line other than the Broncos he should gain about..hmm...15,000 yards for the Broncos next season.

wow, pure genius. lol.

"Well, I currently live near Seattle and up here everyone seems to completely understand if we [root] for teams other than the Seahawks." - GUS
steelyeri
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to Football Talk