Cafe poll oversight or hating? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Cafe poll oversight or hating?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby CC » Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:22 pm

Dewayne Washington is an improvement over Bryant and Kraft. He should be alright oppositie Rashean Mathis.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Transmogrifier » Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:44 pm

terpfan wrote:i actually think some of those teams had bad offseasons... (miami - feeley? !+) , indianapolis - lost meadows, washington, san fran - lost TO, hearst, garcia, more jr.) and im not to impressed with philly's lack of a wr signing or new englands doing nothing. they arent the only team who did nothing!

so yes, i think detroit had a better offseason then all of those teams and should be included.

I'd have to say sometimes doing nothing, or little is good. The Redskins have been spending like crazy for years and where does it leave them?

Mooch, don't worry about this silly stuff. Worry about the production--and the Lions will definitely be better next year.
Brady: a "very mediocre QB" - no1cowboysfan

Mitchell: "To me, the Patriots are not that good. ... We're the better team... A good team crushes that Patriot team. I'm telling you, they're not that good.'
Transmogrifier
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Azrael » Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:11 pm

New England's doing nothing. Let's see. They went 14-2 and won the Super Bowl, including winning 15 games in a row. Better get their act together this offseason.
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)

Postby moochman » Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:52 am

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Detroit at best is the 3rd best team in that division. Years upon years of futility (with Barry Sanders no less) aren't going to change with the signing of Tai Streets, Damien Woody, and Fernando Bryant. I agree the lions should be better next year, but their record will not be much improved. I see a 6-10 season at best.

I wasn't really looking for any reality-based opinions in this thread! :-b I'll get my fill of Lions' reality once the season starts.
They are also talking with Lynch, but I see that as being unlikely. If they can grab Taylor in the draft, again unlikely, their secondary will be strong. As for RBs: Hearst, Stewart, or Zereoue are being mentioned. I would like to see them go after Betts or even offer Philly a #4 pick for Buckhalter. But they will probably sign Hearst or Stewart and hope Pinner can run.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby NittanyLions » Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:27 pm

They should get Hearst or Stewart. Not another unsuccessful peace of junk from pitt! }:-)
I wouldn't say they are going to be as bad this year, but i also dont see them being a playoff team either.
NittanyLions
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Strider » Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:22 am

it doesn't matter cause the vikings are gonna win the division!!!! ;-D
Strider
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby TheHeat24 » Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:48 am

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Dewayne Washington is an improvement over Bryant and Kraft. He should be alright oppositie Rashean Mathis.

Beans I cant believe you said that, Both Craft and Bryant are leaps and bounds better than dewayne washington, even New Orleans wouldn't take washington with their secondary troubles, pittsburgh's secondary is easily the worst in the league, unless someone can name one thats worse?

Hook em Horns
TheHeat24
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Free Bagel » Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:56 pm

There are a few teams that can compete in the worst secondary race.

Atlanta, Jax, Cinci, and Pitt.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby Strider » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:05 am

Atlanta doesn't have that good a chance at making the playoffs this year Carolina is ok, tampa hads improved, and the saints maybe will break out of their funk
Strider
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to Football Talk