ravens re-sign wright, brown - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

ravens re-sign wright, brown

Moderator: Football Moderators

ravens re-sign wright, brown

Postby steelyeri » Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:45 pm

[url]
http://www.theredzone.org/news/show...p?ArticleID=999[/url]

apparantly ravens have agreed on a 2 year deal with anthony wright and a 5 year deal with orlando brown.

damn i was hoping brown would sign with the raiders. according to rumors it came down to oakland or baltimore. ravens probably matched the raiders deal. oh well.
Image

"Well, I currently live near Seattle and up here everyone seems to completely understand if we [root] for teams other than the Seahawks." - GUS
steelyeri
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 506
Joined: 2 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: All up in you

Re: ravens re-sign wright, brown

Postby slowkidz » Fri Mar 12, 2004 1:12 pm

steelyeri wrote:[url]
http://www.theredzone.org/news/show...p?ArticleID=999[/url]

apparantly ravens have agreed on a 2 year deal with anthony wright and a 5 year deal with orlando brown.

damn i was hoping brown would sign with the raiders. according to rumors it came down to oakland or baltimore. ravens probably matched the raiders deal. oh well.


brown is too self-destructive and problematic for my tastes...as long as he's with the Ravens then we know we can count on a couple of easy penalties....hehehe
Image
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion
Posts: 7286
Joined: 19 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Beatin the Steers in C-bus!!

Re: ravens re-sign wright, brown

Postby DUKE » Fri Mar 12, 2004 1:17 pm

Slowkidz wrote:brown is too self-destructive and problematic for my tastes...as long as he's with the Ravens then we know we can count on a couple of easy penalties....hehehe

yep, i agree...he sometimes can't even keep his cool in crucial situations where a penalty absolutely kills a drive. He gets on my nerves drawing all of those flags...If he's not careful, one of those flags could actually hit him :-b
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerInnovative Member
Posts: 3173
Joined: 24 Oct 2002
Home Cafe: Football

Re: ravens re-sign wright, brown

Postby slowkidz » Fri Mar 12, 2004 1:21 pm

DUKE wrote:He gets on my nerves drawing all of those flags...If he's not careful, one of those flags could actually hit him :-b


hmmmm...deja vu? :-? :-b
Image
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion
Posts: 7286
Joined: 19 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Beatin the Steers in C-bus!!


Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 19:12 hours
(and 44 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact