Cloud(y) Days Ahead??? SB Matchup - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Cloud(y) Days Ahead??? SB Matchup

Moderator: Football Moderators

Cloud(y) Days Ahead??? SB Matchup

Postby thelongestyard » Wed Dec 18, 2002 12:38 pm

In the Super Bowl I am facing the winner of the division I am in, who is also the team who defeated me twice (2 of 4 losses). Have won the right to challenge him without Holmes, or so it seems. What are my chances of winning the Big One, and would you make any changes to achieve the highest number of points? (S) does equal Starter.

My Team:
QB's=Bulger(S) vs @Sea, T.Brady vs NYJ
RB's=T.Henry(S) vs @GB, M.Cloud(S) vs SD, P.Holmes(poss. out) vs SD, C.Garner vs Den
WR's=K.Robinson(S) vs STL, M.Booker(S) vs @Car, L.Coles vs @NE
TE's=A.Crumpler(S) vs Det, D.Jolley vs Den, R.McMichael vs Min
K=J. Carney(S) vs @Cin
DT=Eagles(S) vs @Dal

Why three TE's? Would hate to drop Jolley or McMichael and have them explode this week and in turn have my opponent have picked either up. He has C.Lewis, who is hurting. Picked up Crumpler, as he has scored tds the last few weeks and has a good matchup. Am playing Bulger, because Brady just is not getting it done. He may get it together, but I do not have the time to wait. Hopefully, Cloud will be another in a long list of virtual unknowns to come up with a huge game. Garner=See Brady. I am torn between Booker and Coles, and am playing the matchup. Booker is on the upweek of his "pattern". If my reasoning is suspect, please let me know. This is it for the season. Am going out of town Fri., so may not get another chance to ask.

My Opponent (as of now):

QB's-M.Vick(S) vs Det, Culpepper vs Mia
RB's-A.Green(S) vs Buf, D.McAllister(S) vs @Cin, J.Allen vs Was
WR's-J.Horn(S) vs Cin, P.Burress(S) vs TB, A.Toomer vs @Indy
TE's-C.Lewis(S) vs @Dal, S.Alexander vs @KC
K's-R.Longwell(S) vs Buf, J.Hall vs NE
DT's-Colts(S) vs NYG, Jags vs Ten

Thanks for any advice. Hope to get several responses, though I know this is a busy week. Good Luck to All who are still playing!
thelongestyard
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby thelongestyard » Fri Dec 20, 2002 8:52 am

**bump** No thoughts? Wow, unusual not to get any responses, with 20 views. Basically just looking for opinions on my potential chance of winning and if any changes may benefit such chances. Oh well, good luck to all this week. Have a great Christmas, just in case I do not make it to a computer before then. Heading out this afternoon.
thelongestyard
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk