5. Michael Clayton
6. Lee Evans
7. Rashaun Woods
sfkierkegaard
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Great Gambini » Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:45 pm

Canacuna wrote:Devard Darling r0x0rz s0x0rz - he'll be a nice pickup for whatever team drafts him in the mid rounds.

Anyway, my viable fantasy WR rankings would look a little like this...

Larry Fitzgerald
Mike Williams
Roy Williams
Reggie Williams
RaShaun Woods
Michael Clayton

...I'm not bored enough to rank the other half dozen or so that I'd consider "threats," so be content with what I did.

You're even a WSU-homer?! lol, JK Cuna.
He is a stud. Huge, hands, and heart...the 3 big H's. Sad story about his brother.

'Twas a fun year, fellas.
The Great Gambini
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby TheHeat24 » Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:46 pm

Ya before the fins signed Boston I was hoping they would steal Darling in the third. The Rankings:

Roy Williams
Lurry
Mike Williams
Reggie Williams
Lee Evans
Michael Clayton
Davard Darling
Derrick Hamilton
Ernest Wilford

I put Roy Number one because he has great size but he is also so much faster and than the other big two wideouts which will help him with seperation, he also has glue for hands and Ive watched him at least 15 times in the last two years, hes amazing. Also he wont be going to a team like the chargers or Arizona who has uncertainty at QB, he might go to atlanta who already has a great QB or Jacksonville who has a star QB in the making. His college numbers are deceiving, neither of Texas' Qbs were very good passers so his numbers were modest which hurts his value.

Thats my thoughts

Hook em Horns
TheHeat24
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 20, 2004 1:36 pm

TheHeat24 wrote:Ya before the fins signed Boston I was hoping they would steal Darling in the third.

I was hoping the exact same thing. Early Moch drafts even had him going there in the third before Fitz and Mike Williams entered, and the Feeley and Boston trades too. There still might be a chance that Miami picks him up though. The campus paper here interviewed him after he announced he was entering the draft, and Darling's ideal team is the Dolphins since it is so close to his home in the Bahammas. I know he has met with the Dolphins too so there is still a chance they can pick him up late as a steal. I am not convinced any of the recievers Miami still has are even good options as a 3rd guy on the depth chart. Snoop Minnis could be interesting but I would love to see them get Darling.

Friendliness: %

Postby JrcWy » Sat Mar 20, 2004 1:38 pm

Forgot to login, this is me...

Anonymous wrote:
TheHeat24 wrote:Ya before the fins signed Boston I was hoping they would steal Darling in the third.

I was hoping the exact same thing. Early Moch drafts even had him going there in the third before Fitz and Mike Williams entered, and the Feeley and Boston trades too. There still might be a chance that Miami picks him up though. The campus paper here interviewed him after he announced he was entering the draft, and Darling's ideal team is the Dolphins since it is so close to his home in the Bahammas. I know he has met with the Dolphins too so there is still a chance they can pick him up late as a steal. I am not convinced any of the recievers Miami still has are even good options as a 3rd guy on the depth chart. Snoop Minnis could be interesting but I would love to see them get Darling.
JrcWy
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to Football Talk