#1 pick in a rookie draft! Can I/Should I take Winslow? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

#1 pick in a rookie draft! Can I/Should I take Winslow?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby nebbie2004 » Tue Mar 23, 2004 9:14 pm

I have to agree with slow as well, trade down (get more picks) and draft either Winslow or Troupe.
nebbie2004 Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby CC » Tue Mar 23, 2004 10:28 pm

I wouldn't compare Winslow to Dan Graham. Dan Graham had no where near the amount of skills Winslow has and had much less hype surrounding him. I still think Dan Graham can be a good TE, and if Winslow gets his mind right he could be a great TE.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Looking back

Postby NFLknowitall » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:28 am

Looking back at your roster I would put RB a little higher on your priority list. Your RB's are not that great. I love the idea of getting Winslow for your team, but if the Steelers, Broncos OR Cowboys. If one of these teams gets Stephan Jackson or Kevin Jones then they should be ahead on your draft board. Maybe even Greg Jones or Chris Perry if they were Cowboys. You know Parcells wants to pound that rock. Then I would draft Winslow.

Getting a new up and coming super star RB should be priority over the next super star TE. good luck.
NFLknowitall
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to Football Talk