Dillon was on The Best Damn Sports Show... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Dillon was on The Best Damn Sports Show...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Dillon was on The Best Damn Sports Show...

Postby Flux » Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:34 am

He wore a silver and black jersey and said his agent talked to Marvin Lewis, and Marvin said if he could get certain picks for Dillon in a trade he would trade him. He then proceeded to say that his agent got the picks the bengals asked for and a deal was on the table and if Marvin is a man of his word it should take place by the end of the week (i think thats the timeframe i was tired).

He didn't say who the team was and when asked said he would like to play for Dallas, Denver, or Oakland.
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Flux » Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:56 am

you can see the clip here http://www.foxsports.com/content/view?contentId=2240356&speed=300

He also rips on Willie Anderson, kinda funny
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby steelyeri » Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:16 am

wow, thanx flux. you've just made my day. that was fun to watch. I absolutely loved it when he was like " I think i look good in the silver and black." I really really really hope this deal goes through.

"Well, I currently live near Seattle and up here everyone seems to completely understand if we [root] for teams other than the Seahawks." - GUS
steelyeri
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby DUKE » Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:05 am

If I were Corey's agent, I would put a muzzle on him. He doesn't help himself when he opens his mouth and talks the kind of sh#t that he does....He just further proves the point that he's a punk. I can't wait for the day that his #ss is shipped off somewhere else.
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby steelyeri » Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:59 am

DUKE wrote:If I were Corey's agent, I would put a muzzle on him. He doesn't help himself when he opens his mouth and talks the kind of sh#t that he does....He just further proves the point that he's a punk. I can't wait for the day that his #ss is shipped off somewhere else.

but no hard feelings right?

"Well, I currently live near Seattle and up here everyone seems to completely understand if we [root] for teams other than the Seahawks." - GUS
steelyeri
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby NFLknowitall » Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:16 am

From a FF perspective Dillon is very interesting. He is getting up there in age, but he is also young enough to still thrive in the right system. That system could be Norv Turner's. Everyone knows that Norv loves to run the ball and Dillon could still put up 1,400 yards and 12 td's if that O-Line can hold up. If Gannon, Rice, Brown, Porter, Teyo and Jolley are healthy teamed with Dillon that offense could put up some points.

I don't really like the Raiders but from a FF standpoint there is a lot of potential.
NFLknowitall
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Mookie4ever » Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:32 am

That guy is a punk. I wouldn't want him on my team (real team that is - FF is a diff matter).

I think that it is sad that they lost for 7 straight years with him and now they will win with Rudi. That's sour grapes from Corey.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby steelyeri » Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:13 pm

Argos wrote:That guy is a punk. I wouldn't want him on my team (real team that is - FF is a diff matter).

I think that it is sad that they lost for 7 straight years with him and now they will win with Rudi. That's sour grapes from Corey.

I see it the other way around. I think that it sucks that he had to waste his first years on those sorry ass bengals teams. he ran for 1000 for his first six years, he also set the record for most rushing yards in a single game. Imagine what he could have done with a real O line.

steelyeri
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Dazedncnfz » Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:23 pm

DUKE wrote:If I were Corey's agent, I would put a muzzle on him. He doesn't help himself when he opens his mouth and talks the kind of sh#t that he does....He just further proves the point that he's a punk. I can't wait for the day that his #ss is shipped off somewhere else.

tisk tisk there dukey!...I can't blame you much though, I feel the samw way towards TO now that hes out of SF...

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Cupertino_11 » Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:33 am

Yup.....sure looks like he's headed to the Raiders after watching that clip. All I can say is I'm glad he didn't end up in Denver. Let the Raiders listen to him complain. ;-D So much for Justin Fargas this year......darn. He was looking like a good sleeper candidate too.
Cupertino_11
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Football Talk