Bengals pre-season AFC N Favs? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Bengals pre-season AFC N Favs?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby CC » Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:36 pm

Never once did I say Pittsburgh was bad against the run, in fact I think quite the opposite, that Pitt is one of the best run-stopping teams in the league. However Cleveland and Cincy are weak, and so was almost all the other Ravens opponents. When J-Lew played a pretty good run D he returned to normality (Pitt, Jacksonville etc.). I was being sarcastic about Robinson drawing double-teams and he isn't good anyway so I don't think that is a factor. As you said this division is full of sleepers, I don't feel that way because I don't think any of the teams in this division are all that good.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby NittanyLions » Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:58 pm

They all arent that good, therefore making them sleepers :-)
NittanyLions
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

cleve

Postby Daddymike59 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:12 pm

Agreed Cheese Last year the LB coulldn't cover shit out of the backfield and RB's had a field day , every one of them. They were like 8th in the NFL v The pass and 24th V the run. A good fast LB would be a great adiition to the team. I really think they could get Vilma early 2nd but O Line is def THE priiority. They had # linemen go down early last year but they could use some depth. Their DB's are solid cover guys. If Brown and warren would get off their asses the may be able to challeneg for the wild card.

Garcia to Morgan oh yea

Props to Leber for the nice artwork!
Daddymike59
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby CC » Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:15 pm

I doubt they get Vilma, he is for sure 1st round talent.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk