Dez White to Atlanta - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Dez White to Atlanta

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Gunslinger » Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:12 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:I think Dez White could make a pretty decent #2 WR. Does this signing have any impact on the rumors that the Falcons will take either Mike or Roy Williams in the draft?

Hmmmm...could be... :-?
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Where's Jenkins?

Postby mig28 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:17 am

I know he's not worth a ff pick, but when Atlanta got him last season, I thought MarTay Jenkins would at least give Peerless some breathing room; of course, that was before Vick's injury.
On the other hand, the point about Price being only a 2 has some validity, as both he and Moulds went in the tank after being separated... that's why I'm glad D. Jackson stayed w/Seattle...I felt the same would happen to those two (Jackson/Robinson).
What other WR duos really need each other in order to be productive?
"Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later, the man who wins is the man who thinks he can." - Vince Lombardi
mig28
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Re: Where's Jenkins?

Postby KingGhidra » Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:30 am

mig28 wrote:I know he's not worth a ff pick, but when Atlanta got him last season, I thought MarTay Jenkins would at least give Peerless some breathing room; of course, that was before Vick's injury.
On the other hand, the point about Price being only a 2 has some validity, as both he and Moulds went in the tank after being separated... that's why I'm glad D. Jackson stayed w/Seattle...I felt the same would happen to those two (Jackson/Robinson).
What other WR duos really need each other in order to be productive?

Burress needs Ward but it's not necessarily true the other way...

You could argue Holt needs Bruce since Holt has never done anything without Bruce as the #1.

Thrash and Pinkston definitely need each other. :-b
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Canadian Seahawk » Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:34 am

Guttpuppy wrote:Just for the record,Canadian Seahawk posted this 2 whole minutes before TripleT.

Just thought I'd give him credit also because it's kinda hard to post any new happs on the Cafe with all the updates flooding in...it's also a good feeling to beat all the FFjunkies to the punch.This thread got the 1st reply so I hadda get rid of C's.

So here's to you C-Hawk,although you guys were probably posting around the same time,you got him by 2.

Keep up the good posting all...back to your reglarly scheduled Cafe program...

Im da man ;-D ............LOL

I like this move now lets see what ole vick can do,,,,,,,,,better yet lets see what ole Price can do.
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Postby Homeless » Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:49 am

Canadian Seahawk wrote:
Guttpuppy wrote:Just for the record,Canadian Seahawk posted this 2 whole minutes before TripleT.

Just thought I'd give him credit also because it's kinda hard to post any new happs on the Cafe with all the updates flooding in...it's also a good feeling to beat all the FFjunkies to the punch.This thread got the 1st reply so I hadda get rid of C's.

So here's to you C-Hawk,although you guys were probably posting around the same time,you got him by 2.

Keep up the good posting all...back to your reglarly scheduled Cafe program...

Im da man ;-D ............LOL

I like this move now lets see what ole vick can do,,,,,,,,,better yet lets see what ole Price can do.

Decisions,decisions...remove the Americans thread or the Canadians thread...hmmm :-b
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Previous

Return to Football Talk