Gutt's new avatar!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Gutt's new avatar!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Gutt's new avatar!!

Postby fntsyrookie » Thu Dec 19, 2002 12:57 pm

I love the new look Gutt!! I think that's the best one yet. I love those old English Bulldogs. Eventually I want to get one, but I'm having a hard time talking my girlfriend into it!! How can you not fall in love with a face like that?
fntsyrookie
General Manager
General Manager

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby kashikis » Thu Dec 19, 2002 1:02 pm

Actually ive been to guts house that s just a pic of him at a party with a bunch of chicks bein the dog that he is!
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Thu Dec 19, 2002 1:44 pm

Thanks Rook!A couple of years ago I adopted Georgia's team logo & mascot as my own...I thought it kinda fit.I have a couple more I am gonna experiment with also.I'm not a big Georgia fan although my favorite player went there,Hines Ward.I've actually gone as far as to purchase some Guttpuppies/Georgia memorabilia & a couple of hats.I even have a Guttpuppies mini-helmet that I customized.I know,I know...get a life...hehehe.Anyway,good luck on gettin' your dog,they are truly loving great companions.I own 2 German Shepherds myself.

BTW Rook,if you ever wanna spice up your av,give me a couple of ideas & I'll hook ya up.Also I propose a name change for next year,how about fntsybadass2ndyeardude?
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby kashikis » Thu Dec 19, 2002 2:29 pm

GP makes a good point your gonna need a name change next year because you have obviously proven yourself to be a rook no more!
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby fntsyrookie » Thu Dec 19, 2002 4:03 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:Thanks Rook!A couple of years ago I adopted Georgia's team logo & mascot as my own...I thought it kinda fit.I have a couple more I am gonna experiment with also.I'm not a big Georgia fan although my favorite player went there,Hines Ward.I've actually gone as far as to purchase some Guttpuppies/Georgia memorabilia & a couple of hats.I even have a Guttpuppies mini-helmet that I customized.I know,I know...get a life...hehehe.Anyway,good luck on gettin' your dog,they are truly loving great companions.I own 2 German Shepherds myself.

BTW Rook,if you ever wanna spice up your av,give me a couple of ideas & I'll hook ya up.Also I propose a name change for next year,how about fntsybadass2ndyeardude?

LMAO!! You're right GP, I'm going to need a new name next year. Maybe something like theownerformerlyknownasfntsyrookie, or some such. I'll think about it and have something in awhile. As for the new avatar I would definitely like to upgrade at some point. I'm sort of in the process of moving so my computer is all packed up at home and I won't be resettled until the end of Dec. :~( I'm using the computer at work, and I don't feel like screwing around with downloads and things on this. Once I get everything set I'll get in touhch with you and maybe you could help me out. I'm afraid you guys have seen the extent of my computer skills. Yep, I can type.
Last edited by fntsyrookie on Thu Dec 19, 2002 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fntsyrookie
General Manager
General Manager

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Thu Dec 19, 2002 4:11 pm

Uh-oh,you better check with the admins before you go changing your name to an unpronounceable symbol...hehehe.Myself & others will still be around through the play-offs & in the off-season so whenever you get settled in we can get ya straight.

Good luck with your move.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Homeless » Thu Dec 19, 2002 5:53 pm

Its better than the rat avatar he had a few days ago....that was a rat wasnt it GP ? ;)

Fntsyrookie, you have to keep your name the same, youre a character here now, changing your name will mean you have to establish yourself all over again. ;-D

I'll probably be here in the off season too, so I hope there is lots of closed season stuff going on in the league for us to talk about.
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Return to Football Talk