Man Accused of Fatally Place-Kicking Dog - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Man Accused of Fatally Place-Kicking Dog

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Mercer Boy » Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:41 pm

That is really disturbing. Save the kicking for footballs and soccer balls, you dumb idiots.

I have to admit at one time I had a double standand. In my younger days, I once gave a little boot to a bluegill that annoyed me after I caught it. It lived, though...
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dazedncnfz » Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:35 am

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote: then my post will be edited or deleted by the mods. (God Bless Them)

Your damn right it will be, lets grow up people and cut it out....no swearing means just that, no exceptions FOR ANYONE...

and stop trying to be cute and quoteing someone else who did just so its in your post...and bolding out the swears makes you just as guilty as the orignal poster...

lets continue to keep this place clean...

on the subject on the dog kickers, not funny.. they should have the same thing done to them as they did to that poor dog...and eye for eye....

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby NittanyLions » Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:24 am

Dazedncnfz wrote:
Canadian_Cheesehead wrote: then my post will be edited or deleted by the mods. (God Bless Them)

Your damn right it will be, lets grow up people and cut it out....no swearing means just that, no exceptions FOR ANYONE...

and stop trying to be cute and quoteing someone else who did just so its in your post...and bolding out the swears makes you just as guilty as the orignal poster...

on the subject on the dog kickers, not funny.. they should have the same thing done to them as they did to that poor dog...and eye for eye....

Yup sorry but it got me pretty angry at first sight, I tend to jump on things...and no Im not trying to be funny or whatever by quoting your swear word...just pointing it out :-)
NittanyLions
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby awwchrist » Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:37 am

I swear a lot.

So much infact that I use f*** like it's my last name.

But I try to be fairly considerate of the no swearing policy here...even if there is a thread or two with an uncensored swear word in it.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Roseman » Fri Apr 09, 2004 11:08 am

awwchrist wrote:I swear a lot.

But I try to be fairly considerate of the no swearing policy here...even if there is a thread or two with an uncensored swear word in it.

You think you swear a lot you should come to Canada we are the only one that call each others ****ers as a term of endearment
Roseman
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Location: Drinkin a Beer, I am from Canada that is all we do here!!!

Postby sinnlos26 » Fri Apr 09, 2004 11:15 am

Mercer Boy wrote:That is really disturbing. Save the kicking for footballs and soccer balls, you dumb idiots.

I have to admit at one time I had a double standand. In my younger days, I once gave a little boot to a bluegill that annoyed me after I caught it. It lived, though...

i have kicked a fish before, but it bit me and scared the bejesus out of me (i was around 5 and the fish was about 2 feet long... in a local creek before some new business came in and pumped stuff into it....)
anyway i kicked it after it let go, i swear i heard it groan or something
sinnlos26 Beginner
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby awwchrist » Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:06 pm

Roseman wrote:

You think you swear a lot you should come to Canada we are the only one that call each others ****ers as a term of endearment

I'll make sure to remember that the next time I travel up to BC.

Thanks f*****.

;-)
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby DUKE » Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:11 pm

Awwchrist Pmed me the other day and called me F***er ; one of the nicest gestures I've ever received here at the Cafe.
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby CC » Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:15 pm

Dazedncnfz wrote:

Sorry Dazey, things gott a little bit out of hand, I got pretty riled up about this. I'll clean it up.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby kashikis » Fri Apr 09, 2004 1:42 pm

Roseman wrote:

obviously Rosey you haven't met my family lol

There is a no swearing policy here and we like to keep it that way if one slips out we won't ban you but we will let you know about it. Plus $#!+ gets the point across anyway. So just don't do it and we won't bother you. Simple enough? I thought so.
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk