Who should the fins draft? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Miami Dolphins

Who should the fins draft?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Look at my team winning the 2005 Superbowl!

Postby ariel_mirahy » Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:55 am

Miami have a very good draft pick position, and also very good WR's, Fiedler is a good QB, the only thing is that he dont know how to escape from the sackers, because they enter too fast to sack him, if we draft an OT (Alex Barron), and Fiedler get more time to throw the pass he would be a higher QB category, and we wont need to draft RBs, because it seems that Droughns want to come to the Dolphins, The Miami Herald reports Reuben Droughns has received permission to seek out a trade and is interested in speaking with the Miami Dolphins. "Reuben's not interested in splitting time with Tatum Bell, and the Broncos have been good enough to let us shop around and seek a better situation," Droughns' agent Drew Rosenhaus said. "We've targeted the Dolphins as a team that we'll talk and visit with, either later this week or at the Senior Bowl next week.",and it seems that Ricky Williams is comming to the Fins and we already have Avon Cobourne that might be a good slepper, so, wait for my team the next season SUPERBOWL!.

;-D
Do You Like NFL Betting?, Check My Bet Tracker!!! http://www.ibetsportsapps.com/NFL/
ariel_mirahy
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Fantasy ExpertLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Miami Dolphins