Domanick Davis equals.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Domanick Davis equals....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Flockers » Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:55 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:That statistic shows that he obviously wasn't effective enough for them to keep pounding the rock vs. Carolina. Also 23 of those yards came off of one play, so 11 carries for 51 yards might show why he wasn't being utilized as much.

Thatt's still like 4.6 yards a carry. Against CAR, that's pretty good for a rookie.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Football

Postby CC » Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:25 pm

Wow, gotta love this old-ass thread getting pulled back up again. Just as a disclaimer, what I meant by equal to William Green is that he will disappoint, I also don't feel like spending a crapload of time arguing about this again.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby TheBigBakedBean » Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:33 am

I don't know about Moss being a more coveted FF stud than Harrison - but I do know that he's damn popular all over these forums. Half of the people here have Moss sigs and are always singing his praises in threads that have NOTHING to do with him.

Should rename the cafe to http://www.RandyMossCafe.com. Have a slogan of "we don't always talk football, but you can be sure we're talking about Randy Moss..."
TheBigBakedBean
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby KingGhidra » Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:37 am

TheBigBakedBean wrote:I don't know about Moss being a more coveted FF stud than Harrison - but I do know that he's damn popular all over these forums. Half of the people here have Moss sigs and are always singing his praises in threads that have NOTHING to do with him.

Moss comes up in a lot of threads that aren't directly related him. It's usually NOT started by the Vikings fans, but they can sniff out a Vikings tangent 500 posts away.

;-D
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Previous

Return to Football Talk