Music Companies Stink... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Music Companies Stink...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Roseman » Fri Apr 09, 2004 11:12 am

Dont the record companies already gauge us enough with the royalty that they put on blank cds and other media
Roseman
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Drinkin a Beer, I am from Canada that is all we do here!!!

Postby Homeless » Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:11 pm

Any of you guys tried Xolox ? I USED to use it, before I realized it was illegal ;-7 :-b :-)
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby Mercer Boy » Fri Apr 09, 2004 1:53 pm

Dazedncnfz wrote:if you can find the a older version of kazza LITE, lite being the key word and just install it none of the extra crap...it contains no spyware and it still works for free...they key to not getting caught is simple....do not save and music in your shared folder....keep a couple of songs in it to share but keep most in a different folder or another hard drive....

if you get scaned they will only see whats inside your sharded folder... so if you have it someone where else you and your music will be safe...

You've described my KaZaA usage perfectly Dazey! I use Lite, and I don't have any added spyware problems (checked about twice a week by Ad-Aware). I have a separate folder for my music. I don't leave anything in the Shared Folder because if I tried to let people download stuff from me my computer would run too slowly due to dialup.

The sheer number of people that use Kazaa means you can find just about any song, movie, file, or picture. I'm pretty sure they are in the petabytes (I think that's the one above terabytes) of information being shared!
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk