cool www.49ersparadise.cjb.net site - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to San Francisco 49ers

cool www.49ersparadise.cjb.net site

Moderator: Football Moderators

cool www.49ersparadise.cjb.net site

Postby guest » Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:08 pm

check out
http://www.49ersparadise.cjb.net its a really coolio site

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Mercer Boy » Fri Apr 09, 2004 4:48 pm

Nice find, Guest. Thanks for posting it on the Cafe (then register as a member here!) :-)

I just quickly glanced at it...I read the article on what the Niners need this year. Pretty good analysis of the WR draft class; yeah we probably need one of those first. I like Lloyd though. Always seems like we draft a WR first even if we have good ones. I think the line needs work...most of the older guys on the line are either gone now or getting to the end of their careers. Someone's going to need to protect Rattay so he can do something productive with the ball. The defense is finally coming along (albeit that it took 10 years). The young secondary started doing a better job against the pass, and the linebackers are all great athletes. I love Carter as an end. I think we need some DT's pretty bad also.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to San Francisco 49ers