Governator to the Rescue! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Governator to the Rescue!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Governator to the Rescue!

Postby Canacuna » Sat Apr 10, 2004 1:12 am

Yahoo! News wrote:A swimmer off the coast of Maui is probably alive because of Arnold Schwarzenegger (news). "Access Hollywood" says Governor Schwarzenegger was in the water swimming toward his wife, Maria Shriver, when he passed by a man who was having trouble swimming and breathing. Schwarzenegger asked if he was OK and the guy said "no." So Schwarzenegger grabbed a boogie board. And, here's where all that weight training helped: While he was treading 20-foot deep water, he picked the man up, put him on the board and swam with him to shore.

"Access Hollywood" says Schwarzenegger sat with the man for a while on the beach. Before he left, he told the man to "sit here for another 30 minutes." The man is doing fine.

Schwarzenegger and his family are vacationing in Hawaii this week.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mercer Boy » Sat Apr 10, 2004 8:29 am

Go Arnold!

I hope when he was rescuing this guy he yelled, "GRAB MY HAND!!!" According to this one comic I have heard on radio shows who goes by the name of "China Man," there are three things he does/says in all of his movies. That is one; the second is "GET OUT!!!!" The final one is more of a sound effect, it's his weird grunting sound that he makes when he's in pain. It kind of sounds like "EYAH-EYAH-EYAH." I love imitating it. If I can find a link to these sounds, I'll post them.

As promised, here's a classic clip of the China Man doing Arnold portraying Jesus...just in time for Easter no less! :-)
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby sinnlos26 » Sat Apr 10, 2004 10:11 am

LOL mercer! ;-D

that clip was great...and it had the "EYAH! EYAH! EYAH!" sound in it :-b

well there you go, he wins the election by charming all of california, and he charms the world by doing what any person would have, yet he gets cradit because hes "Aaahnold" :-?

the end of the clip was a little, cant think of the word... questionable, but otherwise, i liked it ;-D
sinnlos26 Beginner
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby TheHeat24 » Sat Apr 10, 2004 11:53 pm

AHHHHHHNOLD!!!

Hook em Horns
TheHeat24
Head Coach
Head Coach

Return to General Talk