This year's top-12 tough fantasy questions (for discussion) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

This year's top-12 tough fantasy questions (for discussion)

Moderator: Football Moderators

This year's top-12 tough fantasy questions (for discussion)

Postby FF Newbie » Mon Apr 12, 2004 1:33 am

I'm sure I'm probably missing several, but my top dozen questions I have going into next season (in no particular order) are:

1. Who will emerge as the starting running back in Chicago, A-Train or Thomas Jones or will it be the dreaded RBBC? Both backs put up pretty good numbers in the second half of last year, so I think whoever wins the job could be a steal in the 6th round.

2. How will Boston/Feely to Miami affect the values of 1. Ricky Williams, 2. Chris Chambers, and 3. David Boston? Which of the two receivers would you draft first and when?

3. Will Michael Vick return to form as a top-3 fantasy QB or is he still being hampered by that injury? Will his return help Peerless Price become a top receiver once again?

4. How will the Stephen Davis/Deshaun Foster situation work itself out in Carolina? Is Davis still worth a top-15 selection despite the injuries and Foster's emergence?

5. Who will be the most productive out of this season's up-and-coming running backs such as Barlow, Rudi, Domanic Davis, Westbrook, and Shipp and who will flop?

6. What about traded veterans such as Garner, Staley, Hearst and possibly Dillon?

7. How much will Carson Palmer's presence as the starter lower the values of Chad Johnson and Peter Warrick or will it even hurt them at all? How will it affect Rudi?

8. How productive will the Redskins offense be with the addition of Brunell and Portis and how will Portis' and Coles' fantasy numbers change?

9. Can Santana Moss, Steve Smith, and Javon Walker build on their hot second halves to last season and show they belong in the top-10 of fantasy receivers (or top-20 in Walker's case)?

10. How will Cleveland's offense adjust with Garcia/Suggs now leading the way and KJ and possibly Northcutt going elsewhere? Will Morgan/Davis put up respectable numbers now that they aren't sharing catches with the other two? Will William Green even be a factor?

11. Will Boo Williams be the full-time TE in New Orleans or will Conwell steal some of the action now that he's back from injury?

12. How early could you take Fitz/Roy Williams and Stephen Jackson/Kevin Jones assuming they go to teams like Arizona/Oakland and some combination of Denver/NE/Dallas respectively in 1. redraft leagues and 2. keeper leagues? If Fitz goes to Arizona, which is very possible, how will that affect Boldin's value?

Well, that's my preseason top-12 tough fantasy questions. These are some good questions for discussion, so please feel free to chime in with your opinions. I'll post mine later on as a reply to this topic. Enjoy.
FF Newbie
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Canacuna » Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:18 am

FF Newbie wrote:1. Who will emerge as the starting running back in Chicago, A-Train or Thomas Jones or will it be the dreaded RBBC? Both backs put up pretty good numbers in the second half of last year, so I think whoever wins the job could be a steal in the 6th round.

Unless one is traded, I'm thinking it will be a RBBC. I don't think either is the perfect fit for what Lovie Smith was proposing as his offensive gameplan. Anthony Thomas is good, he just has had a crappy supporting cast the last two years. Thomas Jones has always been horrible aside from the last half of last season, and I'm not as quick to jump on his bandwagon as others have been. I'll do my best to avoid getting stuck with either as long as they're both in Chicago.

FF Newbie wrote:2. How will Boston/Feely to Miami affect the values of 1. Ricky Williams, 2. Chris Chambers, and 3. David Boston? Which of the two receivers would you draft first and when?

I think everyone's value goes up, assuming the offensive line can hold their own and A.J. Feeley turns out to be an above average passer (although it wouldn't surprise me at all if Fiedler were still starting). Defenses won't be able to stack everyone up against Ricky when there are two solid WRs that could burn them. Chambers and Boston will help eachother out, as both are no longer stuck as the lone WR defenses have to worry about. I'd take Boston first as a decent #2 WR, and a great #3 WR - just don't hope for a repeat of his studly year in Arizona a few years ago.

FF Newbie wrote:3. Will Michael Vick return to form as a top-3 fantasy QB or is he still being hampered by that injury? Will his return help Peerless Price become a top receiver once again?

I think Michael Vick will be fine, just like Priest Holmes and his hip turned out to be no cause for concern a year ago. His return won't help Peerless Price much, though. Granted, he'll probably put up better numbers with Vick than he did with Doug Johnson and Kurt Kittner (or whatever his name is), but I don't think he's a legitimate #1 WR. However, Brian Finneran put up some decent numbers with Vick at QB, so I 'spose it's possible for Price to do well.

FF Newbie wrote:4. How will the Stephen Davis/Deshaun Foster situation work itself out in Carolina? Is Davis still worth a top-15 selection despite the injuries and Foster's emergence?

Davis will still have decent value - he's a top 15 RB, even with the potential of Foster stealing some carries.

FF Newbie wrote:5. Who will be the most productive out of this season's up-and-coming running backs such as Barlow, Rudi, Domanic Davis, Westbrook, and Shipp and who will flop?

The most productive will be Domanick Davis. Whenever I watched him, I came away impressed. Marcel Shipp could turn out to be pretty good, too. Brian Westbrook is a playmaker - although I wouldn't want to depend on him on a weekly basis, he should have some good games. Rudi Johnson should do well, too.

I'm not sold on Kevan Barlow. He was never able to take the starting job away from Garrison Hearst until Hearst finally went down with an injury late in the season. He's my early candidate for the 2004 Bust of the Year.

FF Newbie wrote:6. What about traded veterans such as Garner, Staley, Hearst and possibly Dillon?

Garrison Hearst could do really well if he's the lone RB in Denver. It wouldn't surprise me to see a RBBC, though. Charlie Garner didn't look to hot last season (although what Raider did?). He'll pile on the receiving yards, but I wouldn't count on him much for rushing yards or TDs (Alstott is back, y0). Staley should do decent. Dillon will do well in the right situation.

FF Newbie wrote:7. How much will Carson Palmer's presence as the starter lower the values of Chad Johnson and Peter Warrick or will it even hurt them at all? How will it affect Rudi?

I had Chad Johnson as my third ranked WR (behind Randy and Marvin) before Palmer was named the starter, and I still have him ranked third. Peter Warrick should do fine, too. I don't know what you might be expecting from Rudi, but my expectations haven't changed with the switch in QB. He'll be good for a thousand yards and change, with five to ten TDs.

FF Newbie wrote:8. How productive will the Redskins offense be with the addition of Brunell and Portis and how will Portis' and Coles' fantasy numbers change?

Mark Brunell is a good QB. I think it wasn't necessary to add him, since Patrick Ramsey is quality, but whatever. The offense should improve, as it's hard to get much worse than it was last season. Portis is a top four RB, IMO - his ranking hasn't changed for me since the trade. His stats *may* decrease a little, but as long as he's healthy, I can't name more than three RBs I would rather have than him. Same with Laveranues Coles - he was, and still is a top ten WR, methinks. He played with a bum ankle last season, so if he's healthy, I'd imagine his numbers can only improve.

FF Newbie wrote:9. Can Santana Moss, Steve Smith, and Javon Walker build on their hot second halves to last season and show they belong in the top-10 of fantasy receivers (or top-20 in Walker's case)?

Santana Moss had a nice little run, but I don't have him ranked in my top ten, as some others do. He disappeared when he was in double coverage. Justin McCareins will help prevent that from happening, though. Steve Smith is great and will be a borderline top ten WR, IMO. Javon Walker didn't have many receptions to go along with his TDs. I'd worry about him carrying over his numbers into future seasons. He's definitely not ranked in my top twenty WRs...

FF Newbie wrote:10. How will Cleveland's offense adjust with Garcia/Suggs now leading the way and KJ and possibly Northcutt going elsewhere? Will Morgan/Davis put up respectable numbers now that they aren't sharing catches with the other two? Will William Green even be a factor?

The offense should do fine - Tim Couch and Holcomb aren't sharing passing duties and Garcia is an improvent over both of them. I'm a little skeptical of Suggs...

Morgan and Davis should put up some decent numbers - maybe even decent enough to warrant a roster spot. I think William Green will be making a comeback, but I'm in the minority on that one, I think.

FF Newbie wrote:11. Will Boo Williams be the full-time TE in New Orleans or will Conwell steal some of the action now that he's back from injury?

Didn't the Saints give him a generous little contract extention over the offseason? He'll be the main TE - he played too well at the end of last season not to be...

...unless he turns out to be a late season wonder, never to be heard from again...

FF Newbie wrote:12. How early could you take Fitz/Roy Williams and Stephen Jackson/Kevin Jones assuming they go to teams like Arizona/Oakland and some combination of Denver/NE/Dallas respectively in 1. redraft leagues and 2. keeper leagues? If Fitz goes to Arizona, which is very possible, how will that affect Boldin's value?

I wouldn't want to depend on any rookie for fantasy success, so I wouldn't count on any of the rookies to be much more than a #3 WR or RB. Obviously, in keeper leagues their value increases.

If Fitzgerald goes to Arizona, I can't see it hurting Boldin's value much. He received most of his yardage in garbage time and Arizona will likely have plenty more of that next season - plenty of garbage minutes and opportunities to go around.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby mikehunt » Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:21 am

Alot of the questions/thoughts are going to be impossiable to predict but for sure will be great to discuss. The only one i am going to start with is the Carson Daly not wait Plamer and how it affects Johnson or warrick.

I believe that Cinn might have done a good thing. Having him start of this slow as a rookie and let him develope with your coaches and play books before being thrust into the spot light and expected to produce in a short term. Now since he has been studing all he really needs to focus of is the relationship with his offense and getting on track with the fella's. Once this is done as in the great words of Mr.Whitman "there stock will go up". Plus he proved himself great at NCAA level with good accruacy and that is what will be key.
mikehunt
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Re: This year's top-12 tough fantasy questions (for discussion)

Postby Poobah » Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:48 am

1. Who will emerge as the starting running back in Chicago, A-Train or Thomas Jones or will it be the dreaded RBBC? Both backs put up pretty good numbers in the second half of last year, so I think whoever wins the job could be a steal in the 6th round.

I get the impression that Thomas Jones is gonna get every chance to win the starting job, but I can't see him being more than a 1,000 yard-6 TD guy. I agree with your take as a mid-round steal, but with luck you won't have any Chicago RB as anything but a bye-week fill in.

2. How will Boston/Feely to Miami affect the values of 1. Ricky Williams, 2. Chris Chambers, and 3. David Boston? Which of the two receivers would you draft first and when?

Ricky Williams moved back into my Top 6 (from #8) overall. I would unflinchingly take Chambers over Boston. Chambers has really been hampered by the Miami passing game, and still scored 10-11 (hope I'm right on that one) TD last year. Boston either is a head case, or has some simple maturing to go through, and he had only one good year, even if it was a helluva year.

3. Will Michael Vick return to form as a top-3 fantasy QB or is he still being hampered by that injury? Will his return help Peerless Price become a top receiver once again?

Okay, Vick has never finished a season in my league as a top-3 QB, so I can't answer that part. Price is not a #1 guy, though a full season with a healthy Vick should make him a decent #2 fantasy WR.

4. How will the Stephen Davis/Deshaun Foster situation work itself out in Carolina? Is Davis still worth a top-15 selection despite the injuries and Foster's emergence?

Davis may yet play out as the #15 RB overall, but as that's a low second-tier RB, I'd be looking for a Top 2 WR (Moss, Harrison) or Top 2 QB (Culpepper and Manning, for all the Vick fans out there) before Davis.

5. Who will be the most productive out of this season's up-and-coming running backs such as Barlow, Rudi, Domanic Davis, Westbrook, and Shipp and who will flop?

I feel Barlow has come into his own just as the SF offense got really shaky, Johnson and Davis can't both be the real things, Shipp will flop IMO, and I like Westbrook and wish that he'd get the everydown role. Not that I have him as a potential keeper or anything. B-)

6. What about traded veterans such as Garner, Staley, Hearst and possibly Dillon?

Dillon has the highest upside if he ever gets traded, though I think that the remaining suitors (Oakland, maybe Dallas) have offensive line issues that will slow him down. I'll vote for Garner, because my league counts receptions.

7. How much will Carson Palmer's presence as the starter lower the values of Chad Johnson and Peter Warrick or will it even hurt them at all? How will it affect Rudi?

It will hurt Johnson, Warrick, and Rudi, all of them, especially in September. By November, they might be great candidates for trades with grumpy owners, though.

8. How productive will the Redskins offense be with the addition of Brunell and Portis and how will Portis' and Coles' fantasy numbers change?

As a Dallas fan, I hate this, needless to say. I think Coles could drop about 10-15% off of last year's numbers, and that Portis will be a 1300 yard-10 to 12-TD guy.

9. Can Santana Moss, Steve Smith, and Javon Walker build on their hot second halves to last season and show they belong in the top-10 of fantasy receivers (or top-20 in Walker's case)?

NO :) Oh, should I expound? I think Smith has the best chance of staying about where he peaked. But I see him as 12-15, just ahead of Moss. Walker will not really move above 20.

10. How will Cleveland's offense adjust with Garcia/Suggs now leading the way and KJ and possibly Northcutt going elsewhere? Will Morgan/Davis put up respectable numbers now that they aren't sharing catches with the other two? Will William Green even be a factor?

Answering the last question first, I hope not, because I have Suggs as a potential keeper. IF Northcutt leaves, I think Davis will be the #1 guy, and Morgan the #2. Garcia won't match his SF numbers, but he'll be a good fantasy backup QB.

11. Will Boo Williams be the full-time TE in New Orleans or will Conwell steal some of the action now that he's back from injury?

I can't see anyone in NO being a great starting fantasy TE. Boo did sneak up in '03, though, didn't he?

12. How early could you take Fitz/Roy Williams and Stephen Jackson/Kevin Jones assuming they go to teams like Arizona/Oakland and some combination of Denver/NE/Dallas respectively in 1. redraft leagues and 2. keeper leagues? If Fitz goes to Arizona, which is very possible, how will that affect Boldin's value?

In keeper leagues, you gotta take all Jackson and Jones in the top 25 overall. Fitzgerald is a special talent who might merit being that high as well. Williams, that depends on who drafts him. In redraft leagues, I think Fitzgerald might deserve to go first, in about the 60th overall spot. Jackson and Jones are reaches until they prove otherwise as non-keepers. Boldin probably won't match his numbers if Fitzgerald goes there. If he does, pick up Josh McCown QUICK, as he'll be the fantasy nugget of the year.
Last edited by Poobah on Mon Apr 12, 2004 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poobah
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Ranker

Postby maddog60 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:36 am

If it stays just the two of them, I wouldnt be surprised if Thomas Jones wins the starting job at least by mid-season. However, I could see the Bears drafting a 2nd round RB and possibly going with the rookie.

All 3 of them get their fantasy values increased, especially Ricky. I would take Chambers most definitely over Boston. He's more reliable and will quietly creep into the top 10 I suspect. Either one is a great #2 WR, Chambers an acceptable #1 in a really big league.

I have little faith in anyone who has yet to play a complete season. I suspect Vick will do well, Marc Bulger kind of well, but those that pick him in the 3rd round or higher will get burned. Price will have a much better year, making him a decent #2 in fantasy football. If they draft a top rookie WR to help relieve defensive pressure, Price will have much better odds this year as well.

I think Davis will be just fine this year. Foster may get some carries, but Davis carried this team the first half of last season, and he'll continue to perform. I like the prospect of taking Davis in dynasty leagues especially, then drafting Foster who is one of the more proven backups, potentially locking up years of quality RB production.

Westbrook and Davis have shown the most talent, but both are injury risks. I'm admittedly biased in my opinion that the Eagles will have the better offense, making Westbrook the more probable producer. Shipp I think is the worst of these backs by far. However, Barlow has so much hype around him, and is going to be playing in an offense that was entirely gutted this season, so he's my flop pick.

Garner and Hearst have too much ambiguity surrounding them. Staley could perform very well and still has more gas left than people think. Dillon would likely be an instant starter where ever he's traded, and will likely be the best out of these 4.

The first half of the season will be disappointing as Palmer gets in sync with his WRs. CJ could very well stay top 5, but won't drop below top 10, that's for sure. Rudi will be relied on, but stacked against in the early season, so he'll be another late season bloomer. The first couple weeks will test just how good he is.

Portis makes a huge impact on the Redskin's offense, but the O-line is still the major concern. Coles value will go up as the Skins have a real running threat. However, Portis doesn't benefit from Denver's line and KC and SD's cushy run D's, instead faces Eagles and Cowboys twice a year, putting up his lowest stats to date (which will still probably be top 5 RB stats.

Moss and Smith will do quite well. I wouldnt be too confident if they were more my #1 WRs, but at #2 they're incredible. Walker is bye-week plug in, nothing more.

Garcia gives Cleveland instant QB improvement. Suggs and the WR corps have a lot to prove though, and I dont have too high of hopes for them. This is a scenario where a rookie could steal the spotlight.

Irrelevant, neither will make a big enough impact at TE to matter much.

Fitz at Arizona can only be good news for Boldin. Whoever Dallas takes 1st round is worth perhaps an 8th round RB pickup. Other than that, I wouldnt take any rookie RB as more than my 4th RB.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Free Bagel » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:35 am

Well, I don't have time to answer them all right now, so I'll come back and do it later. But how can we have a top dozen questions without the whole Buffalo RB situation? No worries, I'll just make a whole new thread for it ;).
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby FF Newbie » Mon Apr 12, 2004 11:39 am

Yeah, that's another good question. Another one we could add is how Owens and McNabb will do with Owens going to the Eagles. I haven't had time for my answers yet. I'll try to get to it later on.
FF Newbie
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby CC » Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:00 pm

Excellent list. ;-D

1. Thomas Jones, I have a feeling A-Train will be traded.

2. I think it will help Boston and Chambers and Ricky's value will stay the same with the reduced amount of carries. It is a really close decision as to who I would take first but I would say Chambers as he is already familiar with the system.

3. Mike Vick will play well, if not top-3 then top-5 at the least. The Falcons will probably draft a WR and Price will stay at around the same low value.

4. Foster will vulture carries, even if Foster was a non-issue, I wouldn't spend a top 15 pick on Davis.

5. I think Barlow will have the best season of all those backs and that Westbrook will flop because he is in a RBBC.

6. Garner and Hearst won't be very good. Staley will be competent and Dillon could thrive in the right environment.

7. I don't think Palmer will change the value of any of those 3 players.

8. Portis' number will go down thanks to a less competent o-line and a harder division. Coles numbers should stay around the same except his TDs could go up.

9. All 3 will be very good this year.

10. The offence will improve slightly and Quincy Morgan's numbers could go up. William Green will be ineffective.

11. Boo will be the man in NO.

12. I think all 4 of these guys will be good and warrant 6th round picks in re-draft leagues and 4th round picks in keeper leagues.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby terpfan » Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:07 pm

I think Jones is more likely to win the starting job than A-train is to keep it, but unfortunately it will probably end in another RBBC. They would probably both make decent #3 rbs. John Tait there should improve the running game a bit,

It certainly helps Ricky Williams and cements him as the #7 RB in my rankings (could move up to #6 depending on J. Lewis' situation). The lack of a passing game has killed the Phins recently. That said, I don't think Feeley is the answer at quarterback so I'm a bit skeptical on how much the value of the wide receivers will increase. I think if anything the WRs will increase each other's value. At this point I'd rank them about the same: Chambers is safer, Boston has more potential.

I think if Vick ever completes a full season he will have top 3 stats, behind Cpep and Manning. That said, i Don't know if he is still hampered by that injury, maybe as the offseadson progresses we will know more. Even if he does come back I don't know if Price will ever become a #1 receiver. I would not draft him to be anymore than a #3 on my fantasy team.

At this point, Davis still is a top 15 RB, just because top fantasy RBs arent that easy to come by. I think in Carolina's running game next year there will be plenty of TDs to go around, so davis is a decent #2 and Foster makes a good #3. The way John Fox loves to pound the ball and the addition of OL Adam Meadows will make this tandem potent again. If Davis goes down Foster wil step in and make a good #2 RB for your team.

I think they all have good talent and will suceed in the right situation. Unfortunately I doubt think Barlow or Westbrook are really in the right situation. The SF offense is not looking to hot, and therefore neither is Barlow. Still a second rounder, but he's going to high for me in most drafts. Westbrook is a very low end #2, but a very solid #3. Buckhalter will steal alot of tds, but he sahould still score a few times through the air. I think that Davis and Shipp are the real deal, and will do well on improving teams. Assuming Cincy unloads Dillon, i think Rudi will have a solid year as well, over 1000 yards and 7 or 8 tds.

Dillon is a pretty good bargain in the third round where he is going in most mocks, assuming he gets traded. Garner and Staley will do enough to be very solid 3rd RBs. Hearst can also be productive in Denver, unless Griffin and Anderson steal too many carries from him. Hopefully that is another situation that will clear itself up a little as the year goes on.

It will probably lower them a little but I have a sneaking suspicion these guys made Kitna as much as he helped them. I would not drop them too far in your rankings.

Well, I'm biased on this one, but I think Portis will have a monster year under Gibbs. Gibbs stresses the running game, both carrying and catching the football and he brought back the creator of the Hogs, Joe Bugel to improve an offensive line that was really laking coaching, not talent. I see portis getting 1500 yards and 13 tds on the ground, with about 50 catches for another couple a tds. Coles numbers won't increase as dramatically but he will be the target of a number of deep play action passes, and now that he is healthy he should be able to do much more. I see 85 catches, 1300 yards, and 8-10 tds for him. But remember, I suppose im a bit biased. :-)

Like has been said, Smith has the best chance of staying in the top 10, I see him lingering right on the border. I think Moss falls off a little, into the 10-15 range. I think Walker is a good talent, but falls short of the top 20. I would say the top 25 is a good possibility though.

Cleveland's offense is still a mess as far as I'm concerned. I'd take Garcia as a second QB and Suggs as a third RB. I still won't depend on any Cleveland WR to start for me. Green is worth a late flyer. I don't see any top fantasy contributors coming out of this offense quite yet.

I expect Boo to win the job and be a top 10 TE.

In redraft leagues they are all worth drafting, especially if they do go to teams that would start them right away. The runningbacks would make solid #3s with a chance to be starters. They will probably in the 5th-7th rounds with the Lee Suggs types. The WRs will go a bit later, probably 6th-8th, I never expect much from a rookie WR. In keeper league's their values all obviously increase. Fitz may provide some competition for catches for Boldin, but if that Arizona offense really starts clicking I think they could help each other. If not the two WRs will be fighting for the same oppurtunities, not a good thing.

Good questions Newbie! ;-D
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

12 questions

Postby mig28 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:22 pm

I've got some ideas for #s 5 & 6. I believe I read a Newsbreakers article about Denny Green intimating that Emmitt would be the clear-cut backup in ARZ, so I like Shipp's potential to become a very good #2 FF back. I don't like Barlow's situation, as he is now the only threat in the 49er offense, and could easily wear down with a full season's work.
Garner is in line for a bit of a resurgence in TB, but if Dillon goes to DAL or OAK, I think he'll be this year's S. Davis and then some.
"Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later, the man who wins is the man who thinks he can." - Vince Lombardi
mig28
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Next

Return to Football Talk