Owners needed - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Owners needed

Moderator: Football Moderators

Owners needed

Postby dedemigods » Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:58 am

I am starting a keeper league this year and have 5 members already. This will be the second one I've started in 2 years.
The website we are meeting on right now is Yahoo, but I hope to poll everyone about league options, keeper #'s, championship prizes, ect. when the quota is filled. It will be a 12 team league. I have good experience as a commissioner, and even more as an owner. I have only played for 2 years, but have played in 11 leagues overall (5 in 2002 and 6 in 2003). I am fairly experienced for the short term I have participated. I have won 5 championships and appeared in 3 other semi-finals. The only 3 teams I had that didn't make the playoffs were eliminated in the very last regular season game.
I am starting this second keeper this year because I had so much fun with the one I started last year, plus NFL.com is really going downhill (their award certificate is a joke). I had a trophy presented, and various owners received online/offline awards for various accomplishments.
I am an active owner who writes articles/polls all the time and usually am the one with most trades posted. All this goes to showing how much I am involved in Fantasy Football. I am currently looking online everyday for news.
If you believe you sound like a similar-minded individual, then I would like you to reply. Ihope you understand that I am looking for individuals to be owners for as long as I can keep the league running. It would be great if it was something that could last for many year to come.
Email me at mailto:cap0037@hotmail.com for questions.
thanx, Larry
dedemigods
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds