Anyone wanna get in on a mock? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Anyone wanna get in on a mock?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Links to MDs

Postby mig28 » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:35 am

There are at least two MDs going right now; the first link is Aussie's, the second is the Cafe MD.

http://www.antsports.com/md/League_Home.asp?LID=5502

http://www.antsports.com/md/League_Home.asp?LID=5521
"Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later, the man who wins is the man who thinks he can." - Vince Lombardi
mig28
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby aussieboy » Fri Apr 16, 2004 3:46 am

Sorry guys, for some reason my fu**ing pre-selections didnt work so i timed out.....not to worry though, it wont ruin the draft, im still able to preselect all my picks.

Cheers
aussieboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:56 am

Hey, sorry I almost timed out. It was the middle of the night. I had Henry, Ward and CJ in me preselections...
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Plindsey88 » Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:23 am

M_Zimm wrote:Hey, sorry I almost timed out. It was the middle of the night. I had Henry, Ward and CJ in me preselections...

I always predraft enough guys so that even if every one of them gets taken, I still have enough to make my next pick... For example, if there are 6 picks before mine, I always predraft seven guys... That way, even if 6 of them get taken before me, there is still one left for me to get... ;-D

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby aussieboy » Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:05 am

Yeah your right dude.....i shoulda thought of that. Funny thing is i had a go at someone in the other mock for not preselecting, and now i time out....what an idiot i am. Hopefully he doesnt find out :P.
aussieboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Shatner8 » Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:17 am

aussieboy wrote:Yeah your right dude.....i shoulda thought of that. Funny thing is i had a go at someone in the other mock for not preselecting, and now i time out....what an idiot i am. Hopefully he doesnt find out :P.

I hope it wasnt me you were yelling at........Because if it is then i obviously know
Thanks to Go Jays Go for the sweet sig
Shatner8
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby aussieboy » Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:23 am

I hope it wasnt me you were yelling at........Because if it is then i obviously know

nah it wasnt, lets keep this little debacle quiet, i dont want it to get out. :~(
aussieboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby terpfan » Fri Apr 16, 2004 2:25 pm

Plindsey88 wrote:
M_Zimm wrote:Hey, sorry I almost timed out. It was the middle of the night. I had Henry, Ward and CJ in me preselections...

I always predraft enough guys so that even if every one of them gets taken, I still have enough to make my next pick... For example, if there are 6 picks before mine, I always predraft seven guys... That way, even if 6 of them get taken before me, there is still one left for me to get... ;-D

itd be nice if everyone could do that if it all possible.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Plindsey88 » Fri Apr 16, 2004 3:31 pm

terpfan wrote:
Plindsey88 wrote:

itd be nice if everyone could do that if it all possible.

No kidding... This is the slowest of all my AntSport mocks... I have one that started shortly after this one that is in Round 10, right now... And pushing towards round 11...

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flux » Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:00 am

Seriously guys comeon, this is pathetic

As soon as it starts going to computer selections, the draft becomes worthless
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Classifieds