New Dynasty League - 3 spots left - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

New Dynasty League - 3 spots left

Moderator: Football Moderators

New Dynasty League - 3 spots left

Postby nicarena » Wed Apr 14, 2004 6:42 pm

New Dynasty league starting up in about 1 week. We have a few more spots left. We were full but a few coaches have not sent back emails confirming that they are in. We really want coaches that will be competitive and PARTICIPATE.

The league will be free. All I ask is that the coaches participate to reduce my workload.

If you are the type of coach who's constantly online looking for sleepers and the next super star or want to play in a league where you could have Urlacher, R. Lewis, Culpper (offensive and defensive players) on your team? Then this league is for you. Do you want to develop rookies into superstars?

This league has quite a few rules. It seems complicated, but once you read the rules you will realize it allows for greater management than most keeper leagues. Basically you only lose a player if he is leaves his NFL team or retires. Read a quick summary of the rules below, and email me if you are interested in joining.

Basic Rules:

12 Teams

We don’t really allow mid season pickups. Instead we have 4 different rosters per team:

1. Active Roster - The Active Roster is the list of players that will be available to represent their teams each week during the season. (26 players) (16 starting)

2. Supplemental List - These players can be activated when needed. (5 players)

3. Practice Squad - Unprotected players that can be signed be other teams when needed. You get a right to first refusal. (5 players)

4. Developmental Roster (Rookie roster) - players that are rookies or second year players. (8 players)

Drafts
Free Agency Draft
Will run through a forum beginning at the Start of June. Each team has 36 hours to make a selection when it is their turn to pick. Because this is the first year this draft will go for a few months. But after that will go for only 3 weeks in years to follow.

Rookie Draft
The Rookie Draft Will run through a forum beginning at the Start of May. Each team has 36 hours to make a selection when it is their turn to pick. The draft will consist of 5 rounds.

At the end of the season we will have franchise tags etc.

If you are interested email me mailto:nicarena@yahoo.com

Brett
nicarena
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby dave » Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:56 pm

me and my friend would join. We are fantasy fanatics and are tired of being in leagues where we are the only ones doing anything. I'll send you an email
dave

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Return to Classifieds