Mock Draft need 1 more owner and off to the races - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Mock Draft need 1 more owner and off to the races

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby terpfan » Fri Apr 16, 2004 10:02 pm

Azrael wrote:I'm not sure I understand the lineup. Where it says 1-2 RB and 2-3 WR, does that mean we can either start 1 RB and 3 WR or 2 RB and 2 WR???

yeah i thought it meant: 1 rb, 2 wr, 1 wr/rb

not sure though... :-?
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby TTTBone » Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:36 pm

terpfan wrote:
Azrael wrote:I'm not sure I understand the lineup. Where it says 1-2 RB and 2-3 WR, does that mean we can either start 1 RB and 3 WR or 2 RB and 2 WR???

yeah i thought it meant: 1 rb, 2 wr, 1 wr/rb

not sure though... :-?

1 RB, 2WR, 1 Flex.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby Azrael » Sat Apr 17, 2004 8:12 am

well, I think that could change draft decisions alot. Eliminating the "need" to draft 2 RB opens up some doors.
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)

Postby TTTBone » Sat Apr 17, 2004 8:42 am

Azrael wrote:well, I think that could change draft decisions alot. Eliminating the "need" to draft 2 RB opens up some doors.

Like 3 QBs in a row taken 2nd round?
Sure suprised me.
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby terpfan » Sat Apr 17, 2004 10:32 am

ugh...

i didnt predraft because i wanted to know if a non-rb was taken so i could safely take holt and then a rb next round. i slept in a little (till about 10:30) because its my birthday, not thinking about the draft, assuming id have time this morning. sorry guys, this really sucks. i definately would have picked holt over barlow with all the rbs still on the board. :~(
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby TTTBone » Sat Apr 17, 2004 5:47 pm

I'd really like to encourage everyone to predraft unless you're certain you can be around when your pick comes up. Looks like we're in for another long wait with aussieboy (who is aussieboy, and how do we contact him?).
We've got 16 rounds to get through here guys. :-P
BTW... Happy Birthday Terp!
We didn't know what to get you, it was either the Lingerie Bowl League pay-per-view subscription, or a nicely wrapped Kevin Barlow. Of course we're cheapskates, so...
:-b
Last edited by TTTBone on Sat Apr 17, 2004 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Postby VHawk15 » Sat Apr 17, 2004 5:52 pm

Don't worry, I'm a big fan of predrafting.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

MD bogging down

Postby mig28 » Sat Apr 17, 2004 8:53 pm

TTTBone wrote: (who is aussieboy, and how do we contact him?).
:-b

I'm not positive, but I believe he's actually "down under", so I guess the time difference may be partially to blame.
"Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later, the man who wins is the man who thinks he can." - Vince Lombardi
mig28
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby terpfan » Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:14 pm

DAMMIT! i predrafted and i still missed my next pick. the damn thing has me on comp control and i cant get out. so when its my pick if i havent predrafted it picks for me. thats so stupid. it gave me a 4th runningback!! ugh... i dont understand why it wont let me off comp control after ive made a bunch of predrafts. damn you antsports! i cant check when im at school! :-#
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Previous

Return to Classifieds