Dr. Z's Mock Draft - Ravens drafting RB? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Dr. Z's Mock Draft - Ravens drafting RB?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby ajgnydc722 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 9:31 am

TheRawDAWG wrote:No love for Dr. Z? Man it's not even confirm that thats what his rankings say. I would be interested to see how he thinks the Ravens will be able to move up that high. And it's true the whole league has had interest in Jackson at some point or another....The first few mocks I looked at way back in the day had him in the top 12. But I hope he tumbles all the way down to 22... :-D

ahh 22. there's a pick i wouldn't mind him falling to. :-)
New York Yankees: 2005 Offseason
Dallas Cowboys: 5-8
PrimeTime(baseball): FB Champion
PrimeTime (football): 10-4
ajgnydc722
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby TheRawDAWG » Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:46 am

ajgnydc722 wrote:
TheRawDAWG wrote:No love for Dr. Z? Man it's not even confirm that thats what his rankings say. I would be interested to see how he thinks the Ravens will be able to move up that high. And it's true the whole league has had interest in Jackson at some point or another....The first few mocks I looked at way back in the day had him in the top 12. But I hope he tumbles all the way down to 22... :-D

;-D

I love the fact Dr. Z doesn't give any insight in to how the Ravens would get the pick. Trade their whole draft for it?

Shawn Andrews wouldn't be that bad a pick for the cowboys. But would that mean we'd have to watch Shit-Brick for another season? Another season of Quincy and Shit-Brick? I don't think I could do it. :-o
TheRawDAWG
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby maddog60 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:06 pm

TheRawDAWG wrote: ;-D

I love the fact Dr. Z doesn't give any insight in to how the Ravens would get the pick. Trade their whole draft for it?

Shawn Andrews wouldn't be that bad a pick for the cowboys. But would that mean we'd have to watch Shit-Brick for another season? Another season of Quincy and Shit-Brick? I don't think I could do it. :-o

Well, he has them getting their pick back from the Pats (maybe he just forgot that the Pats acquired it and doesn't want to admit it). Barring some act of charity on the part of NE, it might happen....

if the Ravens gave up their 2nd rounder, R. Lewis, and MacAlister for Ty Law and the 1st rounder. Hmm, 2 star players for one star player so you can draft a backup. That would make about as much sense as the Eagles trading away Dawkins, Westbrook, and Simon to the Chargers for LT so they could draft Manning.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby ajgnydc722 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 1:38 pm

TheRawDAWG wrote:
ajgnydc722 wrote:

;-D

lol i'd shoot myself
New York Yankees: 2005 Offseason
Dallas Cowboys: 5-8
PrimeTime(baseball): FB Champion
PrimeTime (football): 10-4
ajgnydc722
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby CinemaFreak » Fri Apr 23, 2004 1:55 pm

ajgnydc722 wrote:
TheRawDAWG wrote:
ajgnydc722 wrote:

;-D

lol i'd shoot myself

Shoot me first please!
CinemaFreak Beginner
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby TheRawDAWG » Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:24 pm

CinemaFreak wrote:
ajgnydc722 wrote:
TheRawDAWG wrote:
ajgnydc722 wrote:

;-D

lol i'd shoot myself

Shoot me first please!

Cowboys fans everywhere should get together....Poor each other a glass of 'kool-aid'.......And depending on how the draft goes take a big gulp afterwards......or of course if we get Jackson or Jones just pour it down the sink. :-b
So they weren't the best...and may have ended the worst. SO WHAT!
TheRawDAWG
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby MCG321 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:27 pm

TheRawDAWG wrote:
CinemaFreak wrote:
ajgnydc722 wrote:
TheRawDAWG wrote:
ajgnydc722 wrote:

;-D

lol i'd shoot myself

Shoot me first please!

Cowboys fans everywhere should get together....Poor each other a glass of 'kool-aid'.......And depending on how the draft goes take a big gulp afterwards......or of course if we get Jackson or Jones just pour it down the sink. :-b

Nah, drink it anyway! ;-) ;-D
MCG321
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby TheRawDAWG » Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:44 pm

MCG321 wrote:
TheRawDAWG wrote:
CinemaFreak wrote:
ajgnydc722 wrote:
TheRawDAWG wrote:
ajgnydc722 wrote:

;-D

lol i'd shoot myself

Shoot me first please!

LOL!! Yeah you Eagles fans probably don't need to hear from us Cowboys fans after you guys choke once again. At least this year there wont be an excuse.....of course you guys always seem to come up with one..... :-b ;-)
So they weren't the best...and may have ended the worst. SO WHAT!
TheRawDAWG
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deftdelivery » Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:31 pm

terpfan wrote:Dr. Z is an idiot. Don't worry about it.

I second that.
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums

[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

Postby MCG321 » Sat Apr 24, 2004 12:43 am

TheRawDAWG wrote:
MCG321 wrote:
TheRawDAWG wrote:
CinemaFreak wrote:
ajgnydc722 wrote:
TheRawDAWG wrote:
ajgnydc722 wrote:

;-D

lol i'd shoot myself

Shoot me first please!

LOL!! Yeah you Eagles fans probably don't need to hear from us Cowboys fans after you guys choke once again. At least this year there wont be an excuse.....of course you guys always seem to come up with one..... :-b ;-)

Don't worry, the only excuse we'll have this year is why we didn't win the Super Bowl by more points. ;-) Hehe.
MCG321
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk