Hey Skin freaks! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Hey Skin freaks!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Hey Skin freaks!

Postby moochman » Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:11 pm

No, not that kind of skin so save your WRONG FORUM! replies Aww.
It is getting way to close to the Lions' Superbowl, ie-draft day, and I'm getting antsy. What is the word in Wash? I hear next to nothing about them taking Winslow. What do you guys hear of late? Is the fact that they're not talking about KW2 mean that they are planning on drafting him? The thought of Taylor being availible for the Lions at 6 is making me drool over the prospect of a killer secondary. Any insight is appreciated, as always.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby terpfan » Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:46 pm

who knows what the skins are gonna do. ive heard so many things... if they do stay at #5 they will (most liekely) pick winslow or taylor. ive heard plenty of rumors about both possibilities. some people say gibbs told winslow he would take him (i dont believe it) others say they wont take him because the postons represent him (i hope thats true). really i would be happy with either, but i would rather have taylor and i think if i had to bet on it id say theyd take taylor. winslow is certainly a possibility though...
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby skinsfan09 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:52 pm

this is a very interesting question that no one, not even the skins organization knows the answer to. After being a skins fan for so many years, i have come to learn a few things that could aid in their decision.....
1. Gibbs is a man who wants a well rounded player on and off the field. that would lead me to believe they might not be interested in a head case like winslow

2. the skins and their office can not turn down a big name player.....it doesnt matter what his baggage is......that leads me to believe they will be making a pick at spot 1,2,3,4,or 5 and Winslow would be their choice over taylor, even though they should really trade down and pick up some D.

3. skins have been making deals at every position this off season except OL and safety, but they have picked up two players at Te, so i would say they are looking for Gallery, Taylor, Harris for the D line.

There are several other thinks the skins could do, but danny S is never happy and will take a look at every posible move.

In the end, after waying all of the options, i think the skins will take winslow at the 5 spot, even though i think they should either take taylor at 5 or trade down and pick up a good DL player.....I am pretty sure terpsfan would agree with my assessment.
Looks like Lav. Coles and his big toe have assured the redskins another sub-five hundred season.
skinsfan09
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Football Talk